Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

if he doesn't have the time to post in here i'm certainly okay with him not being allowed to chat in the stream.

just walked into class and these idiots are talking about politics. if they look to me for any thoughts i'll politely decline.

oh, and B2+ is that big ugly vlookup formula:

=IFERROR(VLOOKUP(A1,'FERRIS WHEEL Rates Table'!A:H,IF(Calculator!$D$3='FERRIS WHEEL Rates Table'!$B$1,2,IF(Calculator!$D$3='FERRIS WHEEL Rates Table'!$C$1,3,IF(Calculator!$D$3='FERRIS WHEEL Rates Table'!$D$1,4,IF(Calculator!$D$3='FERRIS WHEEL Rates Table'!$E$1,5,IF(Calculator!$D$3='FERRIS WHEEL Rates Table'!$F$1,6,IF(Calculator!$D$3='FERRIS WHEEL Rates Table'!$G$1,7,IF(Calculator!$D$3='FERRIS WHEEL Rates Table'!$H$1,8,"")))))))),"")

and I'm planning on leaving C1 as: =AVERAGE(B:B) to do quick maths, but that might change according to these stupid deal constraints...

On the plus side, I thougth about it a little bit and you should just make big tables for the various aged passes like the room rates table and use your little vlookup like that or something. I'm still working out the kinks of the idea.

Actually...I'm not sure this will work...crap.

she basically wanted to have me be her boyfriend without all the bother of having a boyfriend. and I'm like, well, that's not going to work for me. and she's like, well then I guess we aren't talking anymore. I don't know what's happening right now, but I'm leaving it alone.

going live again in 5-10.

• Like 1

Strat, why are you 33 in your FCP profile?

And you sure gave a lot of info for your member of the month. I barely wrote anything for Gov to work with.

I opted to skip the part about my FCP crowning achievement was to mock a deaf person in a creative way.

her position is not as terrible as it sounds. we suck at being friends and she for a variety of reasons doesn't want to be dating long distance right now. my argument is of course that distance means literally nothing at our age and in these circumstances. she got pretty upset and didn't want to talk about it, or to me for a while.

like, I'm not going to spend x months being the nice guy in the hopes that she'll come around. we know how that story always ends. it just sucks so bad right now.

I imagine I'll get an IM from her some number of weeks or months down the line, and I wonder whether I'll be the bitter bitch or the spineless fag. it's gonna be one of the two, no doubt. depends how long this shitty feeling lasts.

I don't understand how Napa and suited had the link to strat playing games. When did he post it? I wouldn't even know where to start to try to find him randomly.

• Like 1