I Called In Sick Today

I'm in the middle. I think asking for directions and stuff is to much. But I'm all for waiting for her to text Saturday night and you being "I'll see" "maybe" "yeah I'll be there in 15 minutes" "nah, staying at a different party"or what have you

Edit: the 15 minutes means you won't actually go. I wouldn't go. Just setting yourself to be hurt buddy.

well I mainly asked directions because the address wasn't googlable and there was still a slight chance I'd go if it were easy to get to. do the drop by thing. but it's not, so no point really.

as his attorney i have his proxy and vote him yes on the 'shake say go but no show' plan.

edit: DAMMIT

I liked this post by accident but I'm going to go ahead and leave it since you've been agreeing with me, and I appreciate that.

This Chris said it better than me Chris. Also, you're setting yourself up for a disappointment. You want her to care and when she doesn't, it'll sting even more.

By all means, do what you like, but we wouldn't be us if we didn't give our .02.

Just ignore the entire deal. If you aren't going to go, don't make any bold declarations. If you ask, just say you aren't sure. If she doesn't ask, don't bring it up. If she asks where you were after the fact, just say you had something else going on and leave it at that. Less is ,ore, I'm telling you.

yeah I haven't even committed to going at all yet. all I've said is that I might but I wasn't sure. I'll just be ignoring the whole topic from here on out.

and I've already said once that I'd stop talking about this because I sound like an idiot so startiiiing... NOW

And Shake wouldn't be Shake if he didn't just go ahead and buy the "Beats by Dre - designed for Macintosh" headphones anyways.

hey even I'm not that stupid

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

We like when you talk about it. It creates discussion. Nobody is dogging you, just throwing out opinions.

It was for Strat.

And SA, Strat has the most authority on KU fans, I think. He did attend the university and I believe live in Lawrence. I'm nervous that your the booty blind superfan. Watch the 30 for 30 and let me know if you're anything like that guy. If so, we're done. I'll bring a motion to remove you from the thread for a period of no less that 30 days. It would hurt us all, I know, especially with JJJ gone, but it would have to be done. For your own good.

Clearly I have no idea what I'm talking about.

well personally I think people that are huge sports fans are idiots but I don't really like anything at all so I might not be the best authority here.

Yeah, the fanatic is the type I hate. If they took all sports away for a year, I'd survive pretty much incident free. Watched ESPN today, god I hate it. Making an issue of Cam Newtons body language and using "sweetheart" in a sentence to a female reporter. Who give a fck, I mean seriously.

no sports and you'd find me swinging from the nearest tree.

i know about the 30 for 30. i've seen clips and i'm nothing like that douche. i live for sports, but i live for them so i can sit alone in my apartment and watch them by myself.

i just don't think i could handle it. i've seen almost every second of every ku basketball game for the last 8 years. i usually record the games and watch them again the next day. i'm sick.

i missed a nebraska football game in 2007.

i just get so much entertainment from sports. there aren't enough tv shows and movies to replace the hours i spend watching sports. i certainly never get any vag, so that wouldn't help.

as

My general theory: she got a little drinky, and has nawty thoughts about Mr. Zuma. Maybe his reputation as a bumpkin cuckold is making the rounds? At any rate, a tipsy text from a lady with a boyfriend to her work crush says she likes to think about banging around. I don't know if she'll do it though.

Go to the party, and go late. Maybe around midnight. Do not drink. Your best case scenario is her seeing you, and her wanting to see more of you, which she'll have to follow up on. If you're drinky, you lose the upper hand because of all of your feelings. Stay at least an hour, but no longer than 90 minutes. If you've got a crush on this girl, and want to get with her, it's not going to happen at this party, in front of boyfriend and all of their mutual friends. You'll go, look awesome (?) and then split.

Was this news to you? Did she have ladyfeelings while you were married?

Frau is the best.

do you do this to yourself as a punishment for sinning? whats the deal here?

I don't understand the question and won't respond to it.

big fan of whoever is behind that account.

unless it's tilt.

Best post ever.

thievodia is the name? I got this as a gift for my birthday. oh yeah, I'm 27 now.

Happy birthday, Strat

I'm with Shake on Facebook. Wish I could quit it.

I've recently decided to go as "Bernie" from "Weekend At Bernie's" for Halloween. No idea why. Literally the only people who get it will be my friends whom I tell. I guess I just want to be able to take a snooze at the bar and have nobody notice since its looking to be a very long weekend leading up to Saturday night.

Are you going as the arrow through the head Bernie? He was my favorite Bernie.

if i could get a girlfriend don't you think i would?

Probably no. I think you set your standards so ridiculously high because of a fear of rejection and ridicule. i mean, sure, everyone loves hot P and all, but you're probably still at that stage where you care what your friends think so if she can't be perfect, might as well stay solo.

I did that, in high school.

(No actual psychology was used in the making of this post, I just like the back and forth)

I don't know what you look like, but it can't be awful enough for that statement to be anything but retarded.

Strat dropping knowledge.

My female friends are teachers that put on a dance number with other teachers every year for homecoming. They needed a name and had some bad ones because, you know, they are dumb and female, and I came up with Droppin Knowledge in like 2 seconds. I'm that good. I also came up with Team Liverstrong for a bike and bar even at the beach.

well obviously i could bag some fat uggo. but i have standards man. if i could get a girlfriend who met my standards i would, but that has proven impossible so far.

So it's Emma Watson or a fat uggo? There is no middle ground? Someone that is actually smart and funny and just normal? You went to law school, there has to be some decent candidates, no?

hope is by far the most painful thing in the world.

What's funny is, his safe haven of sports does nothing but traffic in hope. The draft, spring training, off season player acquisition, all based on hope.

What's funny is, his safe haven of sports does nothing but traffic in hope. The draft, spring training, off season player acquisition, all based on hope.

its not a safe haven. i love sports for the game. i love the strategy (ha!) and i love the planning. i love the athleticism and the hunks in tight pants.

Good god that was a shit ton of catch up for just a couple days. But, for my fans, I persevered and read all most some of it.

sorry about your penis that turns women into lesbians.

I didn't see this get any love but it deserved it so, there you go.

Oh jesus, is this a new one or still that same one?

Speaking of hunting, I think I'm going after some ducks on Saturday. And words of wisdom? Beansy, if you're around, I'm looking at you. I'd like to avoid humiliating myself if at all possible.

Napa is full of the duck killing knowledge. I would just add that you should avoid any inclination to blow a duck call unless you are a practiced caller of ducks. Less is more and all that.

If you're good you can...it's obviously easier with some breeds than others, but typically, its bad form to shoot female ducks if you can avoid it.

How are you guys hunting? From a blind? Boat? I guess probably not a boat if you don't have dogs.

Edit: I think there might be a limit to the number of hens you can have depending on the breed, too or something.

Usually there is a limit on mallard hens of 3 or 4 per day (out of a 7 duck limit out here anyway) Some subscribe to the "never shoot hens" mantra. Others go with the "If it flies it dies" theory.

big fan of whoever is behind that account.

unless it's tilt.

Awww...thanks for thinking of me...in the same way the work chick thought of you when sending that text about the party.

LG would have been single by the time I got to England if I had planned the later week trip. I run great.

Why would it have mattered? I thought there was no thought, chance, hope of rekindling the romance anyway?

Watch more tv and movies, throw in a book and get some sweet vag and you'd forget all about sports, at least temporarily

BS. It's not like you can bang the vag 24/7. A man's got to have sports. At least to kill the between vag time.

Got the new laptop from work today so no more having to beg, borrow and steal other peoples just to get online.

Lucky bastards.

don't worry suited, I get the "your standards are too high" thing all the time too. considering my standards start around barely attractive post-30's divorcees with multiple kids and no job, I'm not really sure how much further I can go. dead maybe?

I used to have high standards but as long ad they don't smell bad, are overly hairy and you can see the bag without lifting a roll its game time.

Slump was busted with the the chubby gal. My friends wife really did a great job on the leg work. I didn't really have to float an ounce of game and a couple hours in she was sitting next to me running my leg. Then sitting on my lap grinding a little. Then coming outside with me and sticking her tongue down my throat. Then followed me home and we banged 3 times which is usually not my style. Normally it's once then followed by snoring. But it had been a few months and I had some aggression to take out. She was a little chubby but not as bad as I thought. Looked great in the nude and just enough if a freak and definitely put her mouth on my wiener. I don't know if I want to date her but I worry she will. I'm just that awesome. But she's in school to be a nurse so she can buy me things when she's done so there's that. 4 days off starting now I got no plans but to try and hook up with her again.

Haha yeah it's helpful. Just find a small town (do they have those in Iowa) volunteer as a firefighter. You won't have to do much and you can get all the shirts you want. Or just volunteer long enough to get a shirt and stop showing up. Problem solved and a decent percentage of drunk chicks will take care of you.