• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I did not but mainly because I didn't have that idea, but now that you did....On the tour now! Dudes not very good at the tour though, which is why I'm here. Oh, and I had the Russian whatever. And it was awesome

STOP TYPING, BANG BITCHES
Believe it or not, this guy knows what he's talking about. You definitely should have invited the waitress, since there's 0 downside. You shouldn't have offered her money though, because then that makes her a whore.

I don't know if I shared my bachelor party here, because it wasn't that entertaining, but we just went to a beerfest first, then had dinner at a Sunset Bar & Grill, which has 100+ beers on tap. I was doing good through the beerfest, but our dinner was delayed a bit, so by the time we ate I was probably a good 10+ drinks in at 8 pm. Then with dinner I ordered a dogfishhead Worldwide Stout, which was a terrible idea at 18% abv. I don't remember much after that, but I was out for another 4 hours.

Our waitress is super cute. Thinking of offering her $200+$50 bar tab + can fare to my buddies place (so I don't need to know her address) to be my date to the wedding tomorrow. Girls like that stuff right?
You see, this guy GETS IT!You get nowhere in life if you dont ASK!Ya, it never worked for me either....its just so fun to do it
18% abv
Heres another day in the life of Beans tidbit...Whenever Im shopping for beer, either in a store or on a menu, I always look at the percentage.... and buy the highestI cant tell you how many times Ive been at a "micro brewery" and studied the menu before ordering the highest buzz per ounce...(Beans at bar)Beans to bartender: "Uh...This here Shitz Ona Stick....is it any good?"Bartender: "Well...its real stout but Id recommend this instead"(points at lite stuff)"But thats only five and a quarter percent""Yeah, but it has much better flavor with little or no aftertaste""But the SOAS is one and a quarter percent higher....gimme that""K"(two hrs later)"Iz reddy ferda tabs""You already paid an hour ago""....""You need a cab, sir?""Lez me ofz rift her....I can mak it fromz her""SECURITY!"The previous exchange actually happened in Reno a year or so ago. Believe it or notIn other news, Im heading to Strats City, Mo in the am to pick up my new to me motorhome/rv/mobile office/whatthe****didIbuyitfor thingimajijIt was an impulse buy so dont judge me. More than likely Ill end up giving it to someone, but it will be fun to screw with for a whileIll post pics if I get it home in one piece...Sal, it has a good roof, fridge, stove, bath, a/c, heat, motor and transmission....wanna visit Arkansas?

when a man has to go to arkansas to improve his living conditions... brother, that ain't a good sign.my hair's pretty long right now but I'm thinking about cutting it. I don't really have the energy to describe any more than that, but it's a difficult decision! I also still haven't bought new sunglasses. sunglass hut fags never responded. in retaliation, I will go BACK to the sunglass hut, try on the sunglasses I like AGAIN, and then STILL not buy them there. VICTORY!

I'm in Utah for the week... and man, would Vonteego hate the Brigham Young's we're tenting next to. They had their German Shepherd tied to a tree all morning with a rope that was about 6 inches long.

don't get your arm caught under a rock!so just cut off all my hair. much better now. also bit the bullet and bought a pair of sunglasses from the sunglass hut. asked for a discount and she said they couldn't, but that they do do a birthday gift card (I had gotten one before so I asked; think it was 10 or 15 bucks) for your next pair of glasses, and since I'm planning on buying another pair later in the year, the gift card will actually cancel out the savings from online. plus I would have felt a little guilty trying on 20 pairs and then buying them online. ended up going with the ray ban new wayfarers. little smaller/shorter than the regular wayfarers and they fit my face better. I'm pretty sure I was the hippest dude in the whole city when I was wearing my new wayfarers in my sweet ride with the windows down blasting wavves. balls out bitches.

also, nakedcowboy, I hope you still read this thread, because I really really really want to comment on your current facebook status but I know it's completely inappropriate for facebook, so I'll do it here: "you just have some black people move in next door?"

also, nakedcowboy, I hope you still read this thread, because I really really really want to comment on your current facebook status but I know it's completely inappropriate for facebook, so I'll do it here: "you just have some black people move in next door?"
this what vvcap was invented for.

Ha.No, my friends parents just bought a bunch of land down here and feral pigs are the only thing we can kill during summer. Need something with stopping power.

aaaaaand guess what I just got in the mail.a $20 gift card from sunglass hut. fucking ball sweat faggot bitch whore cunt ass. TIMING. I HAS NONE.but fuck it, I'll just buy another pair. tried these on too and they were super rad and were almost bought instead of the new wayfarers. who needs car insurance amirite?!

when a man has to go to arkansas to improve his living conditions... brother, that ain't a good sign.
Tell me about it...Folks in Nevada say the same thingOnce you get used to the sharp rocks it aint so bad...Oh, and after reviewing your choice of shades, I realized that mine are "new" as well. Didnt realize there were any difference....
I'm in Utah... we're tenting.
Sounds like you need what just rolled in my driveway a few minutes ago...Paid two grand for it. Stored in a hangar for eight years. Brand new. Basically doubled the mileage on it from Kansas City to here tonightNo...not stolen from what I can tell. Have title in hand. Had State Trooper pal run the vin through the computer just in case...I plan on using it for a party rig since the wife banned that sorta use in oursDownside?Its a Ford

Two grand? Screw you, dude. Next time you hear about something like that, you need to hook a brotha up!

Happy Father's Day, Shake!
Uh...."What is the most confusing day in Virginia?"Alex Trebek: "Correct!"
What's the over under on how many cards he'll get this year?
More importantly, how many bassinets are being pushed around mobile home parks with these....salsday.jpg...in them?
Two grand? Screw you, dude. Next time you hear about something like that, you need to hook a brotha up!
Im still confused myself.... Ill post some pics tomorrow at let you all decide. All I can say is that in this ECONOMY its a buyers marketI just need to find new ways to convince the wife that Im just letting people store their stuff here...Today the kid and I went fly fishing. He caught several decent specimens and I fell three times and injured several body parts that I didnt know existed. Luckily the forty five stuffed down my shorts intended for snakes didnt zero in on mine...Ah, the hell with itBeanscam© featuring the new motorhome tomorrow!In other news, Ive been in a really good mood all weekend. A good friend of mine got this news Friday...Friday, a judge found Dr. ******** not guilty of the sole charge of misdemeanor terroristic threatening. He was accused of threatening a woman if she revealed he made sexual advances to her in his office.Dr. ********* was arrested last November after one of his patients told police that he asked her for sexual favors and, after she refused, threatened to kill her if she told anyone.In dismissing the charge, the judge said he didn't think any real threat had been made against the woman's life, and that ******** was just joking.******** went on trial Friday morning on a charge of terroristic threatening.The 28-year-old woman took the stand and told prosecutor John Threet she made a recording of the visit. Threet then played the recording for the court.The woman said she was alone at the office with ********, and there was bedding placed on the x-ray table at his office.In the recording, the woman tells the doctor she is nervous, and he offers her a beer. He also suggests they get naked to relax and offers to perform oral sex on her.The woman told the prosecutor she has been *********'s patient since she was 16. In the recording, ******** tells her he has found her attractive for 10 years. He also threatens to kill her if she tells anyone.During cross examination, *******'s defense attorney asked her if she started dressing provocatively for her doctor's visits after a divorce."Did you ever wear what was commonly called your push up bra?""Did you ever go to the doctor's office in a miniskirt with your buttcheeks showing?"Yeah, I know....His wife blames it all on me for being a bad influence

I'm sick again. It's my (real) birthday in 1 week so everybody make super special wishes for me to get better ASAP, ok? For my birthday meal I instructed Tony to book us a table at this restaurant: www.mannav.com What do y'all think I should order? And no, leaving the restaurant and going somewhere else to order something with meat in it is NOT an option.

I would start with the tart, then I would get a salad, then the enchiladas and try some of the home made bread. For dessert I would get the banoffee trifle.But I do have to say, for a vegetarian restaurant, that place looks pretty darn good. Lots of things on that menu I would eat.

And no, leaving the restaurant and going somewhere else to order something with meat in it is NOT an option.
Well. Then I'm out of ideas.
my hair's pretty long right now but I'm thinking about cutting it. I don't really have the energy to describe any more than that, but it's a difficult decision! I also still haven't bought new sunglasses. sunglass hut fags never responded. in retaliation, I will go BACK to the sunglass hut, try on the sunglasses I like AGAIN, and then STILL not buy them there. VICTORY!
Well I ain't about to cut my hair for nothin'! Well, until my sons wedding in a few months anyway. But seriously dude, you totally ignore all my advice and spent a shitload of money on terrible glasses. I got 4 pair from that Red Star chinese clip joint. Well, I ordered them and they apparently don't offer tracking or any information once they get your money but when and if I do get them you will be soooo jealous. 4 pair- $58. Geez, you probably don't even own any Keens and I thought you were our fashion editor.
I'm in Utah for the week... and man, would Vonteego hate the Brigham Young's we're tenting next to. They had their German Shepherd tied to a tree all morning with a rope that was about 6 inches long.
Whoooahhh! Dude, don't even go Mormon, you have enough kids already! Also, I got to visit Millie my son's 4 month old German Shephard and she was pretty spectacular.
don't get your arm caught under a rock!so just cut off all my hair. much better now. also bit the bullet and bought a pair of sunglasses from the sunglass hut. asked for a discount and she said they couldn't, but that they do do a birthday gift card (I had gotten one before so I asked; think it was 10 or 15 bucks) for your next pair of glasses, and since I'm planning on buying another pair later in the year, the gift card will actually cancel out the savings from online. plus I would have felt a little guilty trying on 20 pairs and then buying them online. ended up going with the ray ban new wayfarers. little smaller/shorter than the regular wayfarers and they fit my face better. I'm pretty sure I was the hippest dude in the whole city when I was wearing my new wayfarers in my sweet ride with the windows down blasting wavves. balls out bitches.
wtf. Virginia is WEIRD!
I'm sick again. It's my (real) birthday in 1 week so everybody make super special wishes for me to get better ASAP, ok? For my birthday meal I instructed Tony to book us a table at this restaurant: www.mannav.com What do y'all think I should order? And no, leaving the restaurant and going somewhere else to order something with meat in it is NOT an option.