Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

ok, so I found a crayfish in my pool, hangin out in the deep end like he just didn't give a **** about chlorine. I want to keep him as a pet. help?
I...help with what?
I...help with what?
He wants to know how to keep the crayfish. He has a 5 gallon tank. What does he need to do to set the crayfish up in the tank, and how can he keep it alive and happy?I googled some info and sent it to him, but I guess it wasn't good enough.
He wants to know how to keep the crayfish. He has a 5 gallon tank. What does he need to do to set the crayfish up in the tank, and how can he keep it alive and happy?I googled some info and sent it to him, but I guess it wasn't good enough.
Yeah, I figured...I'm not sure why I felt like asking the question.I have no idea how to keep a crayfish, or if it's even something that people do.
Yeah, I figured...I'm not sure why I felt like asking the question.I have no idea how to keep a crayfish, or if it's even something that people do.
yeah, people keep them. he is SO cool looking, I'm really torn here. probably wouldn't cost much, I'll have to see what other people do with an image search after I leave work. if all else fails, I think I have a place to turn him loose.

so I've been playing this competitive 5v5 game called league of legends. you have to have a mic to communicate because of the fast-paced insanity of it. this guy in our big rotating group has this cat, and he's like warning me the first time we played. "she does not give a shit about what I do at any point in time except when I play this game, and then she becomes a talking cat." so we hit the loading screen and sure enough this cat is going mrrrrow on the mic from this guy's lap (she forces her way up when she sees the loading screen) in response to every time he talks. cats are the bessssst.

Fuck that. I don't play no second fiddle to some foreign broad. Pass.
judging by the most recent email, she has named him crawfish. ****.
Seriously though, you can feed them raw hot dogs. Bacon too, but that goes without saying, right?
well, that changes things.
Seriously though, you can feed them raw hot dogs. Bacon too, but that goes without saying, right?
Goes without saying.
yeah, obviously. crawfish aren't jewish.
RACIST.
cats are the bessssst.
They really are.
I already named him 'Lobster', because that's what he looks like.
You see what you get when you let some foreign broad name your crayfish, strat? YOU SEE WHAT YOU GET?

it's a good thing that strat doesn't live in Louisianahttp://www.legaljuice.com/2007/03/stealing...ice_kidnap.htmlaltho it sounds like speedz may qualify for 2 crimes, given that apparently he's experimented with crawfish genitals, or at least knows someone who has.this conversation has veered off the rails somewhat.