Jump to content

I Called In Sick Today


Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Essay21 said:

Though I’m not sure what point there to living if there’s no NCAA tournament or baseball. 

 

That's for sure...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Ron_Mexico

    19414

  • speedz99

    16304

  • Napa Lite

    7767

  • ShakeZuma

    7517

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

2 hours ago, InternetExplorer said:

I fired up eharmony last night, unreal expensive, but it’s apparent that it’s worth the premium over the other apps. 

I had a friend in the early 2000's that was spending something like 1k/month to use a local professional dating service (think Millionaire Matchmaker or whatever that show was called).

I didn't realize that for him that kind of cash was worth it, because being alone can be rough.  Now that I'm older, I get it.  If they do a good job, 5k is nothing for a lifetime with a good woman.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, brvheart said:

I had a friend in the early 2000's that was spending something like 1k/month to use a local professional dating service (think Millionaire Matchmaker or whatever that show was called).

I didn't realize that for him that kind of cash was worth it, because being alone can be rough.  Now that I'm older, I get it.  If they do a good job, 5k is nothing for a lifetime with a good woman.

Yeah, it's completely worth it.  The older I am, the harder it gets to find what I want, so $500 is really not a big deal compared to wasting a month in my age 34 with the wrong approach.  Even just from the perspective of "what's my time worth," it makes sense.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, today was weird.  

I am unexpectedly on paid vacation until April 13th.  I'm going to travel somewhere really cheaply.  I just looked up tickets and I can fly to LA from Chicago for $56.

I really want to go to Hawaii or American Samoa though, so I might be jumping on that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m so fvckin bored I wish I was sick. 30 days like this might actually kill me. I’m isolating for the next week but if things seem stable I’m back to business as usual after that. I won’t live in fear. These colors don’t run. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Essay, did you actually mean a literal 10 seconds?

 

was there no foreplay?  Always kiss lots and lick her box until she cums once or twice first.  Then if you pop fast, blame it in being so turned on by here and it’s been awhile for you.   Then go with the assumptive close and tell her next time will be better.  But always make sure she cums first, and often.   Tease her.  Build up. 
 

jerk off before the next date.  
 

wear a condom, dummy.  Reduces your sensitivity and it’s safe.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

She wouldn’t let me go down on her, had some weird thing about it. It was a whole thing.shot my confidence. Wouldn’t let me work it by hand either. Too much pressure, I wasn’t built for that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Having a good conversation with a cute Asian girl over the last day or so.  Someone told me to just go all-in on the nerdy/motivated angle, and forget about trying to appeal broadly.  It 100% worked in this case.  I'm going to try to sneak in coffee with her before everything gets completely locked down.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Essay21 said:

She wouldn’t let me go down on her, had some weird thing about it. It was a whole thing.shot my confidence. Wouldn’t let me work it by hand either. Too much pressure, I wasn’t built for that. 

Fck her.  She has issues.  Sounds like she had a sneaky uncle.  You can do better.  Don’t sweat it, buddy.   Napa has my number for direct advice. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, InternetExplorer said:

Having a good conversation with a cute Asian girl over the last day or so.  Someone told me to just go all-in on the nerdy/motivated angle, and forget about trying to appeal broadly.  It 100% worked in this case.  I'm going to try to sneak in coffee with her before everything gets completely locked down.

Can I Cyrano it for you?  I want to see if i can pull some ass

 

 watching Love Is Blind on Netflix and I would do soooo good at it.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well now I don't want you to get a date.  That's not fair.

Round Trip tickets to Puerto Rico are $90 from Chicago.  That seems like a good place to wait out this disaster.  I don't go back to work until April 13th.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you would be wise to stay where you are.

I am having so much difficulty wanting to work or focus on anything. This feels like a once in a lifetime situation. I’ve just been hovering over the Financial Times.

Speaking of money. I think rates for online savings accounts and such are going to crater. I put almost all of my cash in a penalty free CD at 1.75%. I bet you can do better by shopping, but that’s the rate where I had my assets, and I wanted to lock it in as soon as the fed announced the massive cut yesterday. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, InternetExplorer said:

I think you would be wise to stay where you are.

 

Boo!  Hiss!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Napa, check out coffee meets bagel. Ratio of good to bad profiles is great, at least for this town, and the system kind of makes it so girls aren’t wading through spam as much. I bought the premium service just to see who is responsive, because I actually put a bit of thought into my first messages, and you are rate limited. 

I am filtering out girls with kids, but if I wasn’t doing that, I would probably have been on a few dates by now. Some extremely cute single mothers out there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, InternetExplorer said:

Napa, check out coffee meets bagel. Ratio of good to bad profiles is great, at least for this town, and the system kind of makes it so girls aren’t wading through spam as much. I bought the premium service just to see who is responsive, because I actually put a bit of thought into my first messages, and you are rate limited. 

I am filtering out girls with kids, but if I wasn’t doing that, I would probably have been on a few dates by now. Some extremely cute single mothers out there. 

You are extremely overestimating my attractiveness at the current moment, hair excluded.  My hair is breathtaking. 
 


Ronnie is more than welcome to my eharmony account if he wants it.  Go nuts, big guy. Do whatever you want with it. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m thinking about going big on Penn National Gaming. The drop has been insane, but with sports betting coming nationwide, so long as they survive this i see it getting back to where it was. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...