I Called In Sick Today

Is that you making that schedule or is that the boss? You certainly aren't expected back at the office Tuesday. And the meeting is Monday. Why not make it longer?

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

It's a lot about the direct flights. I'm not going 8.5 hours on a plane to spend a few hours there. There's only one direct flight combination in that time frame, so to make it work we have not time to do anything. we get there Monday night and leave st 1245 the next day.

I could but then I have to spend money where as this way it costs me nothing. Plus, I'm not super interested in a weekend alone in San Fran.

It doesn't have to be alone. #Tenderloin #Castro

• Like 1

Even essay could get his dick slurped in San Fran.

Oh no, you'd have to spend money to spend a day or two in one of our finest cities. You must have tons of dough. You don't drink, don't go out, don't eat decent food and don't have a gf. You also are decent at poker. Don't drive a fancy car and your watches are shit. You probably sleep on a mattress made of money.

You're going to Jupiter to watch the Cards in spring? Why?

• Like 1

Oh no, you'd have to spend money to spend a day or two in one of our finest cities. You must have tons of dough. You don't drink, don't go out, don't eat decent food and don't have a gf. You also are decent at poker. Don't drive a fancy car and your watches are shit. You probably sleep on a mattress made of money.

You're going to Jupiter to watch the Cards in spring? Why?

1. no he couldnt

2. i spend money on anything i value. being alone in san francisco is not something i value

3. going to spring training games is something i want to do. plus we will be there already, so flights are paid, and most meals. and my dad will be with me on that trip.

Because he's a horrible 75 year old man in a young man's body

i don't see how the word horrible was necessary in that sentence, but i won't argue it.

• Like 1

Sounds like dad swung his dick around a little to get himself a father son trip to FL for a break from the cold and spring baseball

The Miami office should be handling this one.

#whiteprivilege

SF is the best American city. Surely there is something there that you'd enjoy. Maybe television landmarks? #PaintedLadies

Also, if you make it to China Town, there is a fantastic Subway sandwich shop that stays as busy as a Chipolte. Check it out, it's the best, most affordable lunch in China Town.

This was so delightfully snotty, I want to emoji love it.

If you can visit just one place in SF, make it Mitchell Brothers Theater.

I know this woman

SF has a lot of dicks. A lot. I think a scarcity model would be better, maybe NYC? I just googled and came up with this website, also below for those too lazy to click. Please appreciate goddamn Civil War hero Rhett Butler put this data together.

American cities with the highest ratio of women to men Place Total

population Male

population Female

population Sex ratio Pembroke Pines, FL 154,750 71,515 83,235 85.9 Jackson, MS 173,514 80,615 92,899 86.8 Miami Gardens, FL 107,167 50,121 57,046 87.9 Birmingham, AL 212,237 99,337 112,900 88.0 Shreveport, LA 199,311 93,354 105,957 88.1 High Point, NC 104,371 49,002 55,369 88.5 Winston-Salem, NC 229,617 107,878 121,739 88.6 Montgomery, AL 205,764 96,687 109,077 88.6 Greensboro, NC 269,666 126,793 142,873 88.7 Mobile, AL 195,111 91,783 103,328 88.8

Compiled by Rhett A. Butler gplus-16.png. This page was created 2013-Dec-31 and last updated 2014-Jan-07.

• Like 1

Has anyone here ever been to Berlin? They have all-you-can-**** brothels for 99 euros.

They operate on a Golden Corral model where the quality is mediocre but its truly unlimited.

Back when the economy was good, it was pretty much all Rumanian 5's and 6's but now with the terrible economy and migrant crisis, its 6's and 7's.

http://www.caligula-...hel-berlin.html

https://www.youtube....h?v=Mz23JArW_Hs

As recently as 10 years ago you could rent large, 2 br flats there in good areas for like $500 a month but they're now more expensive (but still way, way, waywayway cheap relative to what you would expect in a city like that)

I finally upgraded to Windows 10, direct from Windows 7.

I actually really like it. Minimal screwing around with things, just had to troubleshoot my keyboard driver. Fully up and running within 10-15 minutes.

Its basically the worlds first dedicated spyware operating system from the ground up.

The best you can do to mitigate is to download Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 and shut off all the incredibly dangerous remote access and reporting functions which if they haven't been exploited yet, will be soon enough.

It literally uses your computers microphone to record ambient audio, against your wishes, and also logs all your typing.

vzcgQuY.png

Constantly sending info back to MS that, for now, can be somewhat mitigated with extreme firewall counter-measures (you gotta be pretty tech savvy) but this shitshow is what inspired me to finally jump to Linux on my PCs that matter.

You gotta remember, I'll be in florida next month and we're trying to work in some spring training cardinals games. So I'll save money for then.

I haven't looked at a schedule, but that's the only facility near me. I wouldn't mind seeing the Braves if you want to meet up.