Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

You make beef Stroganoff with ground beef?! That's weird. I use diced round steak. It's so much better.

OL/DR, but it was worth it.

• Like 1

You make beef Stroganoff with ground beef?! That's weird. I use diced round steak. It's so much better.

You are right of course. Ground beef is the cheap version and it's much better with diced sliced/chopped steak. I grew up eating it with ground beef though so that's how I usually make it. It's a comfort food thing.

Ocho, a. Don't knock it till you tried it and b., I'm always up for a good recipe, share.

but as far as the study, not sure yet. I had to fill out a questionnaire and send it in and they'll tell me what I qualify for from that. since it's based off of insurance then probably nothing. I guess I'm hoping for the home study because sleeping somewhere else on a weeknight seems like a nightmare to me.

yeah I have almost been hoping for sleep apnea since there seems to be a decent "cure" out there for it, but none of my symptoms match it. never wake up gasping, don't snore, do remember my dreams, etc. when I do wake up in the middle of the night (usually at least 3 times), it's just a nice calm "welp, you're up now" kinda thing.

also I heard adderal is a bitch to come off of. that true?

I've seen you complain about insomnia. I sleepwalk, and took part in a sleep study as well. I stayed up most of the night before, and slept at the hospital--not a fair comparison to you because I have always lived in a real city. I eventually picked up a prescription for clonazepam, but didn't use it much.

(If you've seen Sleepwalk With Me, that's exactly how I sleepwalk. I remember my dreams and act them out. Most sleepwalkers never hurt themselves, and can't remember what they've done or why.)

my lady friend gave me some kind of dietary supplement awhile back and I was up for three straight days. Can't remember what it's called, but I was so focused and irritable. All I wanted to do was clean and make lists. Def wouldn't try it again tho, made my heart speed up a lil too much.

If it was prescription, I bet it was a thyroid supplement. That stuff is awesome.

i think you're being a little harsh. i can't be that bad, brvy loves me.

Real Brvy or Jesus Brvy?

I'm speaking to Real Brvy now, because Jesus Brvy already knows this--I had a donor event tonight in a private home in Brentwood. Matisse, Toulouse Lautrec, and a few Henry Moore sketches. There was lots more, too. The wine and cheese dinner tonight is going to make me feel sick, though.

• Like 1

For starters, find a recipe that has cream cheese. I didn't even know one existed without it, but like you, it's what I grew up with. I'll post my recipe tomorrow.

I couldnt care less about that girls lawn. If I could shit on it, I would

Pretty damn great.... Ill be using this statement in a conversation very soon

...as soon as some girls lawn comes up, that is

i'm prone to just leave without saying anything to people

Im far from one fit to be commenting on proper etiquette in social settings, but after a few milliseconds thought, really the only time this action would be excusable is when the party in question is absolutely bombed out of his gourd

Unbelievably, it happens semi-regularly within our tight knit group of deviants

Its usually the guy that all the sudden gets the room spins from trying to keep up with the professional drinkers. They are also the ones who call ya up around noon the next day asking what happened last night

In fact, I made up a witty saying about it some years back....

"Yeah.... me and ole so-in-so got pretty hammered at the tit bar last night.... around midnight one of us got up and left and the other one tried to figure out which one of us was gone"

Now that right there is a spot on relevant saying that would ordinarily not make any sense what so ever without taking the subject at hand.... you get the point

People just disappearing is the worst.

Ive only known one person in my life that routinely did it. Now, this isnt taking a shot at the poster in question at all, but he was also probably the most "quirky" individual Ive known as well. And Ive been around some dandys

Wayne, rest his soul, would always add a colorful description to the beginning of everyones name when recounting a tale....

"Well now..... I'll tell ya what.....(chuckles).... that goddamn Shane is somethin else....(drinks beer)... him an that fuckin Beans was out one night drivin a mutha fuckin semi up an down the strip".... (shakes head and chuckles)..... (more beer, head shakes, curse words, and chuckles).... "....an then that god damn Shane yells out that one of the rear tires isa passin them engulfed in fuckin flames!"

(audience waits several seconds as a fresh beer is brought from the cooler, opened, and sampled)

"...and god damn it if it waddent..... plain as tha knose on yer god damn face.... there rolled a god damn ten hunnderd twenty past em rapped in flames like a god damn hot rod hood and rite on down tha strip and outta site.... mutha ****in Beans just hit tha signal lite and turned down Sahara like not a god damn thang was wrong in tha mutha fuckin least"

Best part of his recollections was the endings, which were the same every time

"Gaaad damnnn!"

He is also responsible for numerous sayings like.... "Ill kiss yer ass on the court house steps and give ya thirty minutes ta draw a crowd if that gawd damn Bean aint got a full cooler a sittin a idilin beside his fuckin ass rite now as we speak"

As you may have figured, Wayne was a retired truck driver so most all analogies were tractor/trailer related. He married a bat shit crazy bitch because her dad was wealthy. She briefly divorced him and remarried the very same day. On their wedding night he robbed a liquor store. The next day she brought him a cake with a file in the middle of it. Ordinarily the cops would lock up a person for attempting to provide escape tools but the sergeant on duty that evening said, and I quote, "Im leaning more toward that she is more stupid than crazy at this point.... either way... we dont want anything more to do with her ass.... get her the hell outta here and dont come back"

And yeah, Wayne remarried her a few days after the annulment was filed. I was forced to ask why....

"Well.... god dammit Beans Ill tell ya..... not havin ta work is purty god damn good. Me and tha dog here.... (reaches down to pet dogs head and spills beer all over it).... gets up every god damn mornin and goes down ta mcdonnals and gets us a sausage bisket.... get one fer me and one fer her....then I drive rite back fuckin here in this god damn garage and drink beer and swat ****in flies all god damn day long listenin ta U2 on tha CD player rite there"

"Sometimes Ill just stand up rite here flat footed and piss and sit back down without takin nary a step.... wanna know why?"

"Uh..."

"Because I gawd damn can thats fuckin why"

One significant but widely unknown perk of being wealthy, and thats a god damn fact

Here is some advice: you should get involved with r/theredpill.

Holy hell. Is that guy still around? Lives in his mothers basement and hates the world, right?

Pretty epic night he had here spamming the shit out of the place. Keith couldnt ban his accounts as fast as he was making them...

He still have a blog?

• Like 3

I had a donor event tonight in a private home in Brentwood. Matisse, Toulouse Lautrec, and a few Henry Moore sketches. There was lots more, too.

The next time you get all dolled up and attend one of these, please, for the love of brv, do the following....

Cross your arms holding a wine glass just above the left elbow and angled toward your nose....and stare at one of the featured pieces until a fellow attendee strolls up and comments on it. Then, after making your best Ive seen better art on the neck of a parolee face, point the glass toward them and remark....

"Humf... theres no meaning behind this.... (rotate glass in a circular motion to mean everything present).... any of this..... work..... (lean in and turn slightly to poke finger in victims chest without uncrossing arms).... wanna know what true meaning is? Real.... Absolute.... Slap in the face.... Hand on the bible....Swear to tell the truth.... Hardcore muthaaaaa ****innnnn clear as that booger in your nose meaning is is????"

(dash remaining wine down and shake head violently)

"Donald Roller Wilson..... cat lives in a three story tin building.... looks like a silo.... on his front door it says..... (swig from flask hidden in bra).... Donald Roller Wilson....SPECIALIZING in the storage of all types of corn"

(raise eyebrow and smirk while nodding head)

"EXCEPT..... cream style!"

(once crowd forms around at a safe distance, down remaining flask contents and add this in as you prance toward the door)

".....and I know for a fact..... (raise pearl necklace from random neck and gasp at its apparent falseness).... the man himself told me that A Strong Nights Wind came directly from the aftermath of Cathys overuse of boiled cabbage in an asian recipe..... swill on that meaning you wannabes!"

The man does love him some cabbage. Perform the secret knock at the backdoor and when opened your senses are overwhelmed with paint, cabbage, and aqua net hairspray fumes. The latter usually sprayed outside by one of the gay houseboys

Speaking of quirkies.... that reminds me.... Roller told me once that Bill Murry was a get up and leave without notice guy. Im giving him a pass on the bombed gourd rule. Cause hes Bill Murry. Nuff said

For starters, find a recipe that has cream cheese jalapenos and bacon

There ya go

shake, call off the study, FTK has given you the proper diagnosis and no further action is needed

Five will get ya ten he dont show for the appointment.... double or nothing he does and dont get the script/follow docs orders on what to do

No offense shake.... just playin the odds

• Like 4

well I probably won't need to since I'm getting my bloodwork done today to diagnose the ass cancer.

I've seen you complain about insomnia. I sleepwalk, and took part in a sleep study as well. I stayed up most of the night before, and slept at the hospital--not a fair comparison to you because I have always lived in a real city. I eventually picked up a prescription for clonazepam, but didn't use it much.

If it was prescription, I bet it was a thyroid supplement. That stuff is awesome.

yeah I'm afraid I'll end up getting the sleep study and sleeping like a baby the whole night somehow. spend a couple grand for nothing. I doubt they'll even approve me for it anyways but if they do that is. actually hoping the bloodwork will show something like a thyroid issue because if it isn't sleep apnea, then there's not much they can do for anything else that comes from a sleep study, other than like you said the benzos, and I've already tried those with very little success.

but speaking of sleepwalking and thyroid stuff, my mom is the one who recommended the bloodwork since she ended up having a thyroid issue (not sure which one, but she's always been skinny, so that one) and she used to sleepwalk like a crazy person. I've never had that problem but I'd imagine sleep issues manifest themselves in different ways for everybody. we'll see what happens with my studies.

also I'm a no notice leaver too. done it a million times. and much like beans said it's usually when I suddenly hit a brick wall of drunkenness. of course I still have friends so maybe I'm doing it differently than suited.

but speaking of sleepwalking and thyroid stuff, my mom is the one who recommended the bloodwork since she ended up having a thyroid issue (not sure which one, but she's always been skinny, so that one) and she used to sleepwalk like a crazy person. I've never had that problem but I'd imagine sleep issues manifest themselves in different ways for everybody. we'll see what happens with my studies.

Your mom was hyper-thyroid then, and probably took some radiation to get it chemically removed. They only operate on a thyroid if it's cancerous (real cancer, not the cancer of hope that's killing you).

Wish you'd all get off my dick about not making perfect beef stroganoff my first time out.

I don't think there's a lot in stroganoff to make me crave it. It's braised meat and eggy noodles, with some dairy mixed in, yes? I don't think the problem is you, Naplatonic, I think the problem is with the general German/Russian/Eastern European blandness.

This morning I'm meeting a girlfriend for breakfast burrito gossip session, followed by working all damn day, followed by more donor stuff. My organization has somehow managed to run itself on a mother-effing iceberg. I don't think I'm going to meet the fundraising goal for this fiscal year. I have been pouty and unproductive, and now I'm trying to re-channel my energies from meeting goal, to covering my ass.

• Like 4

To be honest... theres two types of leavers... maybe more than that but this is my random sitting here waiting on an email thoughts so thats what we'll deal with

First category is the outcast... someone that either invites themselves along or is asked out of pity. Although I do strive to be a good host even at events that I didnt put together, there are folks who do fly outside the traffic pattern and get excluded from the focus of the central topic group or the smaller satellites rotating around it. At some point I guess they figure being at home watching the flintstones would be preferable and just vanish...

Sometimes its the next day or even later that someone remarks that so-in-so wasnt in attendance

"I didnt see Timmy at the bar Friday.... I thought he was going"

"Yeah...he was there"

"Didnt see him"

"Yeah.... he was arranging the coasters in alphabetical order last time I noticed"

That actually describes the Dontfitin. Outcast would be the generally unliked. So there was more than two. Shoot me

The SECOND type is....you know what, screw it.... put it this way.... if you get up and leave unannounced one of two things will happen

Nobody will give a shit cause you were a joy kill or everyone will worry that you got pissed at someone and that person is you....

This entire segment along with the twins above was like watching a guy trying to push a chain, huh?

Carry on

• Like 1

Real Brvy or Jesus Brvy?

Both is the correct answer here.

I'm speaking to Real Brvy now, because Jesus Brvy already knows this--I had a donor event tonight in a private home in Brentwood. Matisse, Toulouse Lautrec, and a few Henry Moore sketches. There was lots more, too. The wine and cheese dinner tonight is going to make me feel sick, though.

Unbelievable. I don't understand that life.

• Like 1

oh my god naplatonic

I liked the post immediately when I read that. But to be fair, I like most of Frau's posts.

• Like 1

Wish you'd all get off my dick about not making perfect beef stroganoff my first time out.

Thinking back over your interactions with the opposite sex, can you really afford to be kicking anyone off your dick?

Frau, wasn't it not too long ago that you were saying how you were crushing your annual goal for donations?

All these donor dinners....Really the only reason they donate at all is for the ego stroke isn't it? People come over and ohh and ahhh over their overpriced art and trinkets and tell them how "generous and giving" they are all night, right?

Hey Napa, we weren't making fun of you for making bad stroganoff, we were making fun of you for making stroganoff. Beef, cream and noodles should never been in the same vicinity of each other. It's disgusting and against God.

Anyone ever try the Double Down from KFC? I thought it was a hoax years ago, but it's apparently real.

Yes, I tried it. I thought it was good.

• Like 1

The actual plate has a little too much orange and not enough teal to go with it, but everything else looks awesome.