Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I need a casual brown shoe. I found a brown leather sneakers at Aldo, sorta looked like low top nikes but different color leathers. They were super uncomfortable.

Any suggestions?

This is what I'm wearing - they're fantastic.

lLa9Zky.jpg

so there's a winter storm coming in and obviously i run out of soda. so i make a run to 7-11 for a bottle of the good stuff. i grab a two liter and head to the counter. i put it down and the guy rings it up and he says to me, for 40 cents more you can get another bottle. better not, i say, don't wanna have too much fun this weekend. he just stared blankly at me and i was like yeah hold up a second and went and got another bottle. that's a nice deal after all.

I liked this post and now I want to give it even more e-val. Such a great story.

you should buy clothes and shoes that would make you more attractive to women

I've got a lot of those, too.

You sure?

By the way, I think those shoes you posted are fine if you're wearing them for your basketball league and your team colors are blue and lime green.

• Like 1

And if your team colors aren't blue and lime green, could you talk to the owner/board members/CEO about possibly bringing in new unis?

I'm not good enough to wear those shoes while playing basketball. Plus I don't want to scuff them.

And our GM loves them and said he tried to get everybody to sign off on Baylor-esque neon yellow uniforms. As it is we have white shirts with red lettering.

I wish Strat was in FB so he could make a snarky comment about Napa's 5k calorie challenge on Sunday

YEAH THAT WAS LIKE ONE OF MANY BAD DECISIONS FROM THIS WEEKEND.

I might have ate like 1/4 of iit though, so, still terrible but not 5k terrible.

Gimme the deets.

I get a lot of unsolicited comments from chicks and dudes on my shoes. .

"Awweee, look at the downsey teen wearing the bright bball shoes, how adorable"

"I bet he dribbles with two hands at a time"

• Like 3

I liked this post and now I want to give it even more e-val. Such a great story.

thanks buddy

Funny story: ISU is ranked above Kentucky and Kansas in the new poll today.

it's so cute you think your team matters.