I Called In Sick Today

That's his job. He's a machine.

Not just a machine.

Went over to BC's and ended up taking a nap.

It seems like you sleep together a lot. You know when people talk about sleeping together, that's usually not to be taken literally, right?

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I know. Like last night, for example. I just keep identifying the right decision and going in the exact opposite direction.

She was telling me about when she was younger and lived in an apartment with a friend and they had a cat and would do coke. And one time she left a line out and the best they can figure is the cat did the line and jumped out the 4th floor window and was never seen again.

But anyways, she's like "oh, I wrote a poem about that that id really like you to read when I was in school. It's about more than just the cat."

And so when we got back to her place (she took me out for lunch and drinks) she had me read it aloud. And the gist of it was that she knew her roommate loved her but she pretended to not know and to go on as everything's fine and she's worried it was only because of her looks and that' she wants someone who wants her for more than her looks. And that once the cat ran away something changed and they were never the same and they went their separate ways.

I...drew some parallels.

After you finished reading you should have pulled your junk out after assuring there were no sharp objects around and seen what happened. And no matter the outcome of your grand, romantic gesture you should have then proceeded to flee as far away from her as you can and never return

• Like 1

guys I'm almost done with my christmas shopping. bought my mom and dad flashlights (my dad loves flashlights and always steals any my mom has) and an amazon gift card for my brother in law. buying my sister beer so that'll have to wait till december but at least I know what it is. pretty pleased with myself.

only hitch is if I'm still dating this girl from ok cupid at christmas... that'll be a weird one. maybe I'll get her something that I want too so if we break up or whatever then hey, new toy for me! yeah, that's the ticket.

she gets me beer for christmas pretty frequently. it's kind of a can't miss gift. I'm gonna do a aort of virginia sampler. get her a bunch of six packs and pints or whatever of va craft brews. we've got plenty to choose from.

was talking to coworker, she was obviously not telling me some relevant detail about Amanda's situation, I'm like, so seriously what are you not telling me?

her response was "now I know why dating a coworker is bad. I don't think you are capable of being her friend." I said, "haha. okay." and deleted everyone's numbers. didn't honestly believe I would be in "never talking to or helping these people again" territory so soon.

I know. Like last night, for example. I just keep identifying the right decision and going in the exact opposite direction.

She was telling me about when she was younger and lived in an apartment with a friend and they had a cat and would do coke. And one time she left a line out and the best they can figure is the cat did the line and jumped out the 4th floor window and was never seen again.

But anyways, she's like "oh, I wrote a poem about that that id really like you to read when I was in school. It's about more than just the cat."

And so when we got back to her place (she took me out for lunch and drinks) she had me read it aloud. And the gist of it was that she knew her roommate loved her but she pretended to not know and to go on as everything's fine and she's worried it was only because of her looks and that' she wants someone who wants her for more than her looks. And that once the cat ran away something changed and they were never the same and they went their separate ways.

I...drew some parallels.

I wish that was a coke reference. But who calls them parallels? Even Mex calls them bumps.

I found out that the frog picture was staged and it took the magic out of it.

You.....just found that out?

I wonder if BC even likes sex or just see's it as something women do for a man when they absolutely have to. My wife has a friend of 15 plus years that's like that. She would talk to my wife about not liking sex, not being able to orgasm with a man, how she wouldn't let her then boyfriend go down on her because he was horrible at it etc... She started having sex as an early teen, got pregnant while in high school and I think in her mind guys only wanted women for sex, expected them to put out whenever they wanted it and didn't much care about the woman enjoying it. Really jaded about the whole thing. With her original and subsequent boyfriends having to have sex with them was nothing but a chore she had to endure. Within the last couple of years she started dating a new guy and something changed as she was really excited to tell my wife how for the first time the sex was really good and she was amazed at how much better orgasms were with a man.

This is also the girl that I mentioned before that my wife messed with a little and I still wish a threesome would have happened with.

I have no idea what that means.

My wife had another friend who while in high school was into pot and other recreational drugs but had no money so she regularly slept with guys to get them. About 5 years after high school one of my friends dated her for a while. He said she was great in bed but would always jump up right after and jump in the shower. Made him feel really weird. Some women just have some real hang ups about sex.

I have no idea what that means.

My wife had another friend who while in high school was into pot and other recreational drugs but had no money so she regularly slept with guys to get them. About 5 years after high school one of my friends dated her for a while. He said she was great in bed but would always jump up right after and jump in the shower. Made him feel really weird. Some women just have some real hang ups about sex.

Maybe he smelled