I Called In Sick Today

Good to know your company would like you to work through a fire, just in case it's a false alarm and you might be slightly less productive for a few minutes. Next time the fire alarm goes off in a building you're in, GTFO.

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE. IT REALLY IS A FIRE EMERGENCY. UNFORTUNATELY YOU ARE NOW ALL TRAPPED. GOOD LUCK.

• Like 4
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

the thing is done. I am kinda relieved.

It's definitely not over. She wants you.*

*This is an exaggeration, based on everyone ripping on me right now. However, I absolutely believe that it's possible that things will change in the future. Just keep being awesome. She'll eventually give.

Um, she's putting something in and out of her mouth. I think that one is pretty clear.

This guy gets it.

It's definitely not over. She wants you.

I basically closed the discussion with:

"I just wanted you to know that my feelings aren't gonna go away overnight, maybe not for a long time, I don't know. I feel like it's a waste to do it this way, but talking is better than not talking. Ok, that's all I've got, seriously."

I clearly had upset her so I just let it rest for an hour or two, and now we are talking again. yeah, like Ron said, now she knows she owns my ass. I told her I don't want to hear about other guys, that I am seriously looking to leave SS anyway. so I don't know. maybe I can fight my way out of the friendzone. she clearly doesn't want to stop talking, and had every chance to do that when I laid it on the line today.

There are girls that don't think in terms of owning people, despite what Ron, Shake, JLL, everyone but me says. Give online a try while you're waiting for her to come around.

ps. I don't love that you were over-explaining your feelings. That last thought didn't need to be said, but it's hard to separate emotions when you're in the moment. I'm glad you're still talking.

Fwiw, anything i wrote wasnt done to be mean, I truly believe what i wrote were the best options for strat and napa. I want them to have these girls, or any gurls that make them happy.

Brvy is insane

Essay, north korea, or any country, will never bomb Kansas or Missouri

Nah, I'm just like you. I cant leave stuff like that alone. I pick the scab until I'm bleeding, every dsmn time. Its how you get resolution when you want it, whether or not its the answer you want

I was trying pretty hard to get her to say she was into me, and yeah, she got pretty flustered. I took a step back and realized the whole basis of this thing was for me to be easy and fun to talk to, so I just shut up and closed with the quote above.

still didn't get resolution, but I mean, I'm gonna be more overtly boyfriend-acting to her now that we are completely out in the open and all. I am not gonna stop trying, I do think this one is worth the trouble.

it's actually absurd how much better London is than LA. everything about this town is designed without any thought to economy of scale, pedestrian ease, etc.

it helps that hitler hit the reset button on London and they were able to redo the idiotically designed stuff, but still, LA seemingly goes out of it's way to be bad.

I basically closed the discussion with:

"I just wanted you to know that my feelings aren't gonna go away overnight, maybe not for a long time, I don't know. I feel like it's a waste to do it this way, but talking is better than not talking. Ok, that's all I've got, seriously.

Wait, did I tell you about the strangest dream I had last night?

No?

I was a race car and now I'm totally exhausted."

I can fight my way out of the friendzone if I keep up the jokes. she clearly doesn't want to stop talking to me.

FYP

There are girls that don't think in terms of owning people, despite what Ron, Shake, JLL, everyone but me says.

Sorry brv, but I never said anything about her owning him. I just think it's fairly clear that she doesn't think about him *that way* (sorry - strat) and if he manages to get her to start, it's probably a doomed relationship (sorry). I've been in strat's huge (sorry) shoes and I've even turned the relationship around (sorry) (not to you. to my college GF) and they don't last because they're not built on equitable ground (sorry) (you again now).

Impressions have been made, and they aren't likely to change, even if she decides to give it a chance (sorry).

• Like 2