• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Now apparently Dan Leotard didn't even have an MVP vote. That's even more Baylish.

how is that? he never said he did. never said he voted for anyone.

Most of the confusion probably stems from this piece at Deadspin, which is updated to reflect some gun jumping. To be fair, it appears LeBetard was being a little coy/weird on Twitter.

Whomever didn't vote for LeBron is either a troll or a fool, and I would lose respect for him either way. Can anyone think of a possible legitimate reason for snubbing Bron?

The worst part about this breakup is the cats.

Maize and Patches.

Patches was the runt of the litter, and despite my not knowing anything about cats or runts or litters, it seems like, yes, her behavior suggests she was absolutely the runt of the litter. She runs all over the place for no reason. She jumps at shadows that don't exist. She suffers from extreme anxiety. She has no idea how to be a cat. "What am I? cat. cat. ornament. flash. cat. collectivesoulwasathing. Cat."

Maize is fat as fuuuuuuck. He is a proto-cat, in that he is a classic layabout, a lover of sunbeams and happy laziness and belly-rub-fueled naps. As I write this, he is sleeping in my bedroom on my chest as I type this about him, about him.

They are her cats so I will lose them soon enough. Before I leave I shall put Maize on a diet, perhaps

I had read that he claimed it. I guess he didn't. I'll give him a listen when I can clear up a spot in my podcast schedule.

I think its hilarious that LeBetard claimed he made the non-LBJ vote.

The real guy is some dude from the Boston Globe. He wrote some article about it but I refuse to click it and give him the page views he's so obviously trolling for.

do advertising firms still have the creative and accounts divisions? has it changed over the years? did it ever work that way?

these questions are directed at shake of course

Shake told me that they do indeed still have creative and accounts.

GOD DAMN IT I HAVEN'T BEEN SITTING DOWN FOR THIRTY SECONDS AND ALREADY SOME FAT **** HAS TO COME IN AND SHIT BESIDE ME JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

mower-husqvarna.jpg

Brv this is what I have. I mow about 1/3 acre of grass in about 45 minutes if I am going quick, 2 hours if I want to drink. Has a nice cup holder, could easily hold a 32 ounce long island ice tea. I have the bag catchers on back now. Plenty of leg room even for a monster like you.

oh on a related note I just off handidly checked on salaries at asplundh (tree trimming and such company) and the general cutters make more than I do now. maybe I should just do that?

Speedz is always more concerned about how a woman will look down the road. YOLO, speedz. YOLO.

You know, that's a good point. But, if drunk at a bar, it's not like I've ever said no to a woman because of anything beyond that night. I say that like I've had more than a few one night stands.

wait, you have 1/3 an acre of grass, own a tractor, and you make fun of ME for buying things I don't need???

I'm more stuck on the fact that it takes him 45 minutes.

oh on a related note I just off handidly checked on salaries at asplundh (tree trimming and such company) and the general cutters make more than I do now. maybe I should just do that?

Do it on weekends. Might as well get paid for shit you'd do at home for fun.

screw that I'll do it full time. be better than this bullshit job. wonder if they'd hire someone with no experience other than screwing around with my chainsaw.

Haven't you seen the secret of my success? Just show up with your chainsaw, start cutting things and you'll be CEO in no time. You also get to have sex with your aunt.

• Like 1