Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

cover letter joke!

can't do anything tonight even if i wanted too because we have bar prep from 9-5 tomorrow. real property lectures morning and afternoon. kill me now somebody please.
I feels ya bro. I don't have anything to do either but I've gotta be up early in the morning because I'm going to the big city to get a pair of pants hemmed and then my hair cut. pretty excited actually. I like going to the city. hey, I have an idea...!also, I couldn't post today because I was in a training thing all day. mofos tryna keep a nigga's attention and shit.

FCB Bob and Governator: *reads bio*Governator: "Wait, we're making this guy our featured member?"Bob: "Shut the site down!"Governator: "Dive dive dive!!!"(The forum is like a submarine.)(Apparently.)

oh suited, have I mentioned that I recently bought these? gonna wear em tomorrow with some jcrew chinos so I can have proper dress shoes on when I get my pants hemmed. that's how a dope ass nigga roll. don't know why I'm pretending to be kanye tonight.

well hell beans, I'll be in nordstrom's today and I'm sure they'll have some! what size?and yes essay, cole haans are really comfortable. I've got two pair. probably my favorite brand of shoe. they're right on that line between comfort dress shoe and classy dress shoe, getting the best from both. though really, I could probably wear rockports and still be leaps and bounds above what the other dudes at my work wear. I swear to god the number of hiking boots trying to be passed off as dress shoes just boggles the mind.

Moved in with the girlfriend. The move consisted of:1. Me and my parents taking all my stuff from my place to hers.2. Me moving around lots of furniture.3. Me unpacking everything.4. Her reorganization everything I had done.Good to be living with a woman again. Although, it's kind of barely living with a woman, as all week I've been working 6am-9pm and she's been working 1pm-1am. Not a whole lot of interaction.