I Called In Sick Today

I got mcdonalds for lunch today. they threw in some of those mcbites or whatever without telling me. seemed pretty boring to me, but I had them without sauce. I like their nuggets way more.
That's too bad, I expected these to bring chicken eating to new heights of convenience.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

A few weeks (?) later, after another blackberry gets destroyed, the affair-girl can't get in contact with my friend, so she sends her husband to my friends work to tell him to call her . And this sorry SOB is waiting in the parking lot when my friend gets to work, and thinks there's going to a well-earned smackdown of some kind, but no, the oaf just ambles over and tells him to call his wife when he gets a chance.
That's...strange.

Btw, Stratosphere, I sent a message to my friend asking for more deets. Even put in a nice little word for ya. Our last correspondance via fb messaging was back in 2008 when she asked me to come over to her apartment and hang a shelve, which I did, so she probably owes me one here. I'll keep you updated.

To the other guy. The husband probably gets mk'd the vast majority of the time.
ZINGI'm currently sitting at a bar by myself, before meeting people out, drinking a bells hopslam because I wanted to make sure I got some before this keg goes dry. Kinda look like a loser, kinda feel like a loser.HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN
I kind of like sitting at a bar by myself. Makes me feel mysterious.
Yeah, let's be honest. It's kind of fun. My ladyfrenn was supposed to be going out with her ladyfriends for her bday but decided to have them over to our place instead, and I conveniently live a block away from one of the best bars in the world, according to Forbes magazine. It could be worse. I could live in Virginia.
1. LOL I wish we got a video of Steve's meltdown. I have a feeling this is going to be much like the Lord of the Rings. Steve just dropped the ring in the fire. Now he is going to have another week of nonsensical traveling back home. The story should just end here.2. You allow tenants to smoke in the apartments? That seems odd to me. I'm not even sure if that is legal out here.
1. Who doesn't.2. I've never heard of apartments NOT letting smokers in. Even in Cali. Never heard of a "smoke free" apartment complex either but I'm sure if oneexists it's there. Or Seattle. Which is basically Cali North as far as social politics go.
I conveniently live a block away from one of the best bars in the world, according to Forbes magazine.
If I wasn't currently studying my ass off as part of what I'm assuming will be a 40-hours-of-studying weekend, I'd do something funny, like writing "Go on...", hoping you tell us what bar you're at, calling said bar, asking for "mk", and yelling something hilariously creative, like "YOU SUCK!" before hanging up. Yup, that's what I would do.
If I wasn't currently studying my ass off as part of what I'm assuming will be a 40-hours-of-studying weekend, I'd do something funny, like writing "Go on...", hoping you tell us what bar you're at, calling said bar, asking for "mk", and yelling something hilariously creative, like "YOU SUCK!" before hanging up. Yup, that's what I would do.
nah, you'd tell him the conversation is over and abruptly hang up. that's what you'd do.
You can totally do this. The InternetExplorer has been here. Because he explores.