I Called In Sick Today

And I'm a moron. I watch Strat and mk talk finance and realize I don't know anything. My point? You'll get it. Take a break, start over.
I can't make money off of what I little know, so I feel like I might as well not know it. it will make life easier if I ever take the 7 or whatever, but my chances of getting a job that requires that license seem remote.established people say, "just start trading, you've gotta learn your lessons at some point." compared to the pros and the systems they use, I'm a monkey playing with sticks and feces.
Has anyone ever had any problems with depression or had experience via friends or family? I want info. PM if necessary.
exercise is big. also, having a job brought my mood up considerably--having a reason to get out of the house. omega-3 and sunlight also supposedly helpful. but exercise is the biggest one.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Has anyone ever had any problems with depression or had experience via friends or family? I want info. PM if necessary.
never heard of it

Well, somebody's been reading the old testament again

I was interested in the Thera saga...I drank 4 22oz beers (Ranger IPA) at the bar (by myself, just to get away from the preggo wife) and 12 beers when I got home (by myself, because I'm an alcoholic). Quite the game, but I really wish someone with common sense would be allowed to pick the halftime act...Edit: The Willy Wonka North Face photo showed up on my Facebook page today. I nodded at my computer when I saw it...

can you imagine if this was real life. ron would have totally burned bridges with a few people today. people are so sensitive and weak-witted.
um, what?
Most of your posts in the religion and politics forums depress me. Does that count?
You bastard!
Edit: The Willy Wonka North Face photo showed up on my Facebook page today. I nodded at my computer when I saw it...
high five speedz!
Speaking in generalizations and painting everyone with the same brush is dumb, generally speaking.
you sure sound like some kind of gd librul pussywe can agree that all brown people are bomb-worthy turrists, yes?
can you imagine if this was real life. ron would have totally burned bridges with a few people today. people are so sensitive and weak-witted.
I do hesitate when I make those jokes. Brvy and Thera know I like them. I'm good with most everyone on here. There was one poster most everyone liked that annoyed me and made me not read the thread when he was posting a lot.
you sure sound like some kind of gd librul pussywe can agree that all brown people are bomb-worthy turrists, yes?
Well duh. Reminds of one of those Jon Stewart bits about the head of the tolerance committee having a side gig trying to stop a mosque from being built or somethingI do love his show. I realize it's slanted, as am I, but how does the bs that they point out not get real media attention? Is there a show that does that to the left in a funny way? I'd give it a watch. Maybe not
anyone know anything about SAS, or the possibility that it could get me into an analyst job without work experience?I've seen listings that include it, but usually it's like "we also want you to have four years experience" which, I'm sure they can get it right now, but lol.
probably not. I don't know much about the financial side of SAS jobs but for clinical/biostats, people being hired without word experience would likely have a bachelor degree or master degree in stats and have SAS experience in the schooling level. they might even have taken a SAS certification course which is apparently a cakewalk to pass. another option would be to get a job in data management probably starting out as a data coordinator. those jobs don't use SAS too much but some positions do and like most places if you're a good worker you'll get more opportunities and options.
Is there a show that does that to the left in a funny way? I'd give it a watch. Maybe not
daily show does bits ridiculing dems too, it's just that they (dems) are absurd less frequently and usually in less funny ways.
There was one poster most everyone liked that annoyed me and made me not read the thread when he was posting a lot.
hmm. you do know who I am, right?
daily show does bits ridiculing dems too, it's just that they (dems) are absurd less frequently and usually in less funny ways.
he nails obama pretty often.NOT THAT I THINK HE'S ON THE LEFT OR ANYTHING

hey mk, I watched margin call last night so now I want a job doing stuff like that so will you go ahead and hire me and pay me a lot? I've got experience in BUSINESS unlike that other guy. I'll pretend to be a liberal if it helps.

I made 84 mini meatballs so far. 2lbs of ground chuck, 1lb of ground pork mix. Now in a crock pot with a sauce of current jelly and Heinz chili sauce. Delightfully tangy.
I prefer mine with outdated jelly.
hey mk, I watched margin call last night so now I want a job doing stuff like that so will you go ahead and hire me and pay me a lot? I've got experience in BUSINESS unlike that other guy. I'll pretend to be a liberal if it helps.
generally for trading jobs you want to be all, "HAHA, CAPITALISM"