Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

No, I've had that conversation already, but we worked out a deal. It's just a simple one-for-one trade.
So what was the call? Or was it just a hang up?
No, 313 is just Surburban and Downtown Detroit area. I'm from Eastern Michigan and mine is 989.
Touche, been a while since I looked at that breakdown. Have you always been 989? They have added at least 2 new area codes to Michigan in the past couple of years..I'm out. I may be in later, but I gotta actually work out tonight first..have to start somewhere.
That is the whole East side of Michigan. My cell is from the (616) area code.
No, 313 is just Surburban and Downtown Detroit area. I'm from Eastern Michigan and mine is 989.
Oh, I tried looking it up and it said Dearborn. Oh well. I didn't really think it was somebody here unless Lolli has been passing around my phone number.The actual call was someone speaking Spanish. I'm pretty sure they were asking for somebody, but I just hung up.
Oh, I tried looking it up and it said Dearborn. Oh well. I didn't really think it was somebody here unless Lolli has been passing around my phone number.The actual call was someone speaking Spanish. I'm pretty sure they were asking for somebody, but I just hung up.
You know I don't speak Spanish.
Touche, been a while since I looked at that breakdown. Have you always been 989? They have added at least 2 new area codes to Michigan in the past couple of years..I'm out. I may be in later, but I gotta actually work out tonight first..have to start somewhere.
We were 517 for a long time, but a few years ago we became 989. I think 517 is now just the greater Lansing Area.
You know I don't speak Spanish.
We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without ya. I miss you so damn much. I miss being with you. I miss being near you. I miss your laugh. I miss - I miss your scent. I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together.
Comer me
Miren al pepinomiren como se muevecomo un leontras un raton.Miren al pepinoque suaves movimientostal como mantequillaen un chango pelon.Miren al pepinolos vegetablesenvidian a su amigocomo el quieren bailarPepino bailarin, pepino bailarin, pepino bailarinBaila, baila, ya!Miren al tomate¿no es triste?El no puede bailar.¡Pobre tomate!El desería poder bailarComo el pepinolibre y suavemente.Pero el no puede danzar.Escuchen al pepinooigan su voz fuertecomo un leonlisto a devorar.Escuchen al pepinoque dulce es su cantola voz de su garganta parece un trinar.Escuchen al pepinolos vegetalesenvidian a su amigocomo el quieren cantar.Pepino cantador, pepino cantador, pepino cantadorcanta, canta, ya!Escuchen al tomate¿No es triste?El no puede cantar.Pobre tomate.El desería poder cantarfuerte y dulce como el pepinoPero no puede ...¡Ni siquiera da un silbido!
We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without ya. I miss you so damn much. I miss being with you. I miss being near you. I miss your laugh. I miss - I miss your scent. I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together.
Hey uh Champ, how bout you take the next couple of plays off here.
Miren al pepinomiren como se muevecomo un leontras un raton.Miren al pepinoque suaves movimientostal como mantequillaen un chango pelon.Miren al pepinolos vegetablesenvidian a su amigocomo el quieren bailarPepino bailarin, pepino bailarin, pepino bailarinBaila, baila, ya!Miren al tomate¿no es triste?El no puede bailar.¡Pobre tomate!El desería poder bailarComo el pepinolibre y suavemente.Pero el no puede danzar.Escuchen al pepinooigan su voz fuertecomo un leonlisto a devorar.Escuchen al pepinoque dulce es su cantola voz de su garganta parece un trinar.Escuchen al pepinolos vegetalesenvidian a su amigocomo el quieren cantar.Pepino cantador, pepino cantador, pepino cantadorcanta, canta, ya!Escuchen al tomate¿No es triste?El no puede cantar.Pobre tomate.El desería poder cantarfuerte y dulce como el pepinoPero no puede ...¡Ni siquiera da un silbido!

Larry: "tal como mantequilla" Bob: "like butter" Larry: "en un chango pelon." Bob: "on a ... bald monkey."

Yeah, I got a feeling that's going to stick in my brain for a bit.

Larry: "tal como mantequilla" Bob: "like butter" Larry: "en un chango pelon." Bob: "on a ... bald monkey."

Yeah, I got a feeling that's going to stick in my brain for a bit.

Holy hell. Did you actually recognize it or were you able to google it?Edit 10 minutes later: Can somebody go wake up Ouch for me?
Holy hell. Did you actually recognize it or were you able to google it?Edit 10 minutes later: Can somebody go wake up Ouch for me?
I recognized it (or thought I did) but Google is my friend. Not that I'm turning down a wake up from any of you sexy beasts.
May I ask how you recognized it? I would've given good odds that nobody would.
Should have been more clear, I suppose. I thought I recognized it, but once I googled and read it, it seems new to me. I think I'd remember it if I had seen it before.
P.S. I'm wicked limber, and I'm hung like a manatee. I don't need to remove any ribs.
The manatee has pelvic bones, but they are not attached to its skeletal frame. They are remnants of a time when manatees lived on land. The bones are found in a cartilage tissue area of the body in the vicinity of the reproductive organs and the urinary bladder. The bones are soft when the manatee is young and later harden as the manatee is told it is fat.

Lame, Anaheim is changing their uniforms for next year. Getting rid of the duck with a hockey mask and sticks, and replacing it with a lame design. Trying to find a pic.nhladucks2755gd.jpgAlso, they're dropping the Mighty from their name and are now just the Anaheim Ducks.

His Cheeseburger. A power ballad.He said to her, “I’d like a cheese burger... and I might like a milk shake as well.” She said to him, “I can’t give you either.” And he said, “Isn’t this Burger Bell?” She said, “Yes it is, but were closed now. but we open tomorrow at 10” He said, “I am extremely hungry, but I guess I can wait until then.” ‘Cause you're His cheeseburger His yummy cheeseburger He’ll wait for you, yeah, He’ll wait for you, Oh, you are his cheeseburger His tasty cheeseburger He’ll wait for you. Oh, he will wait for you. He stayed at the drive-thru till sunrise. He may have dozed off once or twice. When he spotted a billboard for Denny’s-- "Bacon and Eggs for half price!" How could he resist such and offer? He really needed something to munch. Cheeseburger please do not get angry. He’ll eat and be back here for lunch! ‘Cause you're His cheeseburger His precious cheeseburger Be back for you. He’ll be back for you. Won't be so long cheeseburger! Oh, lovely cheeseburger! Be back for you. Oh, He’ll be back for you. ‘Cause he loves you cheeseburger with all his heart! And there ain`t nothin` gonna tear you two-oo apart! And if the world suddenly ran out of cheese, He would get down on his hands and knees to see if someone accidentally dropped some cheese in the dirt! And he would wash it off for you! Wipe it off for you Clean that dirty cheese off just for you... You are His cheeseburger!