Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I've watched the Magic Bullet infomercial about a dozen times...and it gets better every time. Caleb...isn't the deal that if you buy one you get a second one free? Want to go halfsies?
Am I too late for *this* ?
It was definitely you.Being anonymous sucks, doesn't it?
Am I too late for this?
No, but I guess what I said was skipped out on by most of the thread.
no seriously. I'd be happy to demonstrate.ADDDAMMMMMMM, GET IN HERE, JON WANTS US TO SHOW HIM SOMETHING. BRING IDAHO.
You missed the FYP, but what the hell, on my way.
Am I too late for *this* ?
My reading comprehension sucks. For some reason I thought he meant his return to this thread and not his return to the forum. You got me. Can I hate you now?
My reading comprehension sucks. For some reason I thought he meant his return to this thread and not his return to the forum. You got me. Can I hate you now?
No, you're right, I'm just pointing out that technically he's been here all along. 1st pager and all that.
no seriously. I'd be happy to demonstrate.ADDDAMMMMMMM, GET IN HERE, JON WANTS US TO SHOW HIM SOMETHING. BRING IDAHO.
I'm not sure what we need Adam for. Or maybe Idaho and I aren't sufficiently stimulating for....
Who, ChrisRhinestone's FYP. To hell with him, he's just jealous he only made one list, and it was both cowboys.I am convinced that if he was a loser and posted all day long like us, he woulda been on more lists. He's on mine.
done 4 or 5 two guys one girl party, never touched the other guy once. Guys should be on opposite ends. It's not that hard.I very truly seriously doubt that.
QUOTE(Ron_Mexico @ Thursday, June 22nd, 2006, 1:12 PM) done 4 or 5 two guys one girl party, never touched the other guy once. Guys should be on opposite ends. I wasn't that hard.
I doubt it.
G-zus.
I'm not sure what we need Adam for. Or maybe Idaho and I aren't sufficiently stimulating for....
well of course your good enough sweet pea, but I just figured you'd wanna watch the first time, and he's got a little experience. We don't need you cutting the blue wire when it was supposed to be the red.I'm pumping away and you lean in to get a better angle for yourself, next thing you know, we are face to face. Not good.Then I'd have to grab your tushy, you'd ask why I did that, I'd say "its a group grope Bob"I love that line in that movie. Anyone?
I'm not so sure he did....
Who, ChrisRhinestone's FYP. To hell with him, he's just jealous he only made one list, and it was both cowboys.
... was what I was going to say, until this.
well of course your good enough sweet pea, but I just figured you'd wanna watch the first time, and he's got a little experience. We don't need you cutting the blue wire when it was supposed to be the red.
Been there, done that, don't think I'm doing it tomorrow, but you never know, things could perk up.
Who, ChrisRhinestone's FYP. To hell with him, he's just jealous he only made one list, and it was both cowboys.I am convinced that if he was a loser and posted all day long like us, he woulda been on more lists. He's on mine.
I'm half way there, just have to work on posting more...I actually feel worse that I am stealing half the points from horsecock...Edit: I too am lost with the whole FYP thing...but it didn't involve me directly so I will look up and act like I see nothing.
This is like that joke Randy posted with the O's, where your brain refuses to see it.
so hey, thanks for the explanation.and I counted all the O's, or whatever it was that we were supposed to be counting.
I just got a mysterious phone call from somebody with a (313) area code. That's Dearborn, Michigan. Zimmer? Rhinestone?
Did the conversation involve staying away from anyones wife?
That is the whole East side of Michigan. My cell is from the (616) area code.
No, 313 is just Surburban and Downtown Detroit area. I'm from Eastern Michigan and mine is 989.