Cream Of The Crop On Fcp

Thanks Patrick. You know I had to read through the whole thread just to see if you mentioned me. :club: And congrats on the 100r yesterday.
LOL, you slipped my mind. I've actually played with you recently more then most people on here, and like I said, you've been playing great. TY regarding the rebuy yesterday. :-)
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotta say,after seeing some of the replies, and such on people commenting on their mentions,i would hope to god you have some decent results, some of you seem to have waaay more time than the average human to play online poker.I'm a little jealous that i can really only set aside 5 or 6 hours a week to play, where as some of you play 5 or 6 MTT's a day.just goes to show that you cant really start pinning people as "the best players" if you arent factoring in people who dont play NL MTT'sI'm pretty sure smash (just cuz he came to mind) and many more players on here would smash a lot of these guys mentioned HU, no limit or limit.

Thanks Patrick. You know I had to read through the whole thread just to see if you mentioned me. :club: And congrats on the 100r yesterday.
Matchcamp is a VERY tough MTT player...I didn't even know you post here!!!He is currently the #80th ranked player on the TLB for the year at PStars...That's a mere 13 spots behind a certain other member of the forum...For GrinderMJ...(COUGH COUGH)!!!Also, I haven't seen anyone mention Majorleague and I have found is game to be pretty tough.
I've gotta say,after seeing some of the replies, and such on people commenting on their mentions,i would hope to god you have some decent results, some of you seem to have waaay more time than the average human to play online poker.I'm a little jealous that i can really only set aside 5 or 6 hours a week to play, where as some of you play 5 or 6 MTT's a day.just goes to show that you cant really start pinning people as "the best players" if you arent factoring in people who dont play NL MTT'sI'm pretty sure smash (just cuz he came to mind) and many more players on here would smash a lot of these guys mentioned HU, no limit or limit.
Which is what makes the thread inconsequential, but people always enjoy this sort of thing.As far as how much people play, I was handicapped by that for a long time in regards to the p5 rankings. I've played about 1/3 as many MTTs on Stars that most of the ranked players have, and I rarely play on Dise and Party, which most of them do on a consistent basis. People put too much credit into total winnings over profit. There are players with 200k in winnings on Stars, but have spent 180k in buy ins and rake. Knowing that, the 200k is not very impressive at all. It's all about ROI, total expectation, and then lastly, winnings.People who can grind it out in cash games all day long and make a killing at it will always have my utmost respect. I play more ring games then I did in the past, but I just can't shake the feeling of it feeling like work.
Well, I have avoided this thread until now, basically because I figured that my post would end all mentions of my name, but I thought that there were two key concepts that have been sort of glossed over here.The first concept is that noone's game is static, and at a given point in time every single person listed on one of these lists is completely capable of playing brilliantly or playing like a moron (and most likely all of them have). I am fairly confident that of everyone who has been listed, each one of them have gone on a rush at some point in time where their game has reached a point where they can just feel it-they know what the other players have, they know exactly how much pressure to put on at the right time, and the other known luck factors (like getting paid off on their big hands) just seem to align into place. I am not saying that PrtyPSux is a better or worse player than me (in all honesty, I haven't watched him enough to know) but I can say with a very good degree of confidence that over the past week or so, he has been playing on a MUCH higher level than I have.Secondly, honestly, it doesn't matter how much better one person is than another. All that matters is how much better that one person is than the group as a whole. I would much prefer to not be on a single one of these lists (my ego is yelling "SHUDDUP") and be five times as good than the normal online player than be on every list and be four times as good as the normal online player.Finally, while I have enjoyed seeing myself mentioned, I probably wouldn't include myself on the list. My game is good (and it is MUCH better than when I first started getting into tournaments), but by no means great, but I am getting there. I think there was a list of around 25 names somewhere in the middle (sorry for not crediting who posted it) that looked very strong, but it could probably use another 15 or so before I considered it a "Best of" list. Even at that point, I still could be leaving people out that deserve to be considered.I have really enjoyed this thread, I think that the debate that it starts is awesome and fun to read, and I look forward to seeing every one of the people who has posted and been mentioned at the tables, but I look much more forward to seeing the normal morons that I find :club:.Bizzle
Good Read...Now if only you can find a way to win when you get it all in preflop w/ your AK vs A8 and KJ!!!!

I agree with what Patrick mentioned there. If you look at the real stats on thepokerdb for some of these players, a few of the top ranked players are barely breaking even.But Bax, that guy just straight up pwns.

I agree with what Patrick mentioned there. If you look at the real stats on thepokerdb for some of these players, a few of the top ranked players are barely breaking even.But Bax, that guy just straight up pwns.
I love starting silly posts just to see how much debate can come of it.Here is the real list of top players in MTTOVERALL:Johhny BaxLeggggggyJJProdigy (multi account or not) he is goodSamENoleJohnsterKrazyKanuckSite specific: Fcp-PokerromDudeseegrufebertdjdaddiocheno5rockerxxNotice NO FCPers made the listjust dont think the talent is quite there,alot of good players just not the best

The question was not who on FCP is the best online player. I don't think anyone on these forums think they are in the top 5 overall in online tourney players. (Even Patrick doesn't think that) Nor was it asking who the best player on the FCP Poker site is. I don't play tournaments on there, they don't offer any real good tourneys except the Big Deal and the Grand tournament. It was asking who was the top 5 out of relatively regular posters on the forum.

I love starting silly posts just to see how much debate can come of it.
Ah, so you are a troll then? Congrats.I'm sure Cal, Adam, and the rest of the P5's staff have already taken down their rankings and replaced them with your's.
The question was not who on FCP is the best online player. I don't think anyone on these forums think they are in the top 5 overall in online tourney players. (Even Patrick doesn't think that) Nor was it asking who the best player on the FCP Poker site is. I don't play tournaments on there, they don't offer any real good tourneys except the Big Deal and the Grand tournament. It was asking who was the top 5 out of relatively regular posters on the forum.
Ha, not even close. There are a great deal of players that I would put above me...Ha, quite a few now that I think of it. LOL, prob more then 72. :-)If I had to pick two players that I respect the most however, it would probably be Bax and Ari.
Ah, so you are a troll then? Congrats.I'm sure Cal, Adam, and the rest of the P5's staff have already taken down their rankings and replaced them with your's.
My origional post was supposed to be who the top 5 site specific FCP MTT players are.That was what I was looking for
well said.I'm glad the rankings shamble has been exposed, and this well known expert has finally let loose and revealed the definitive offical rankings.Now there can be no more debateCan a moderator sticky the well respected and well known "thunderdan70" threads, because if all the rest are as factually accurate as this one, they are surely going to be worth being at the top all the time.FWIW in my brief lurking history, PMJACKSON21 will always be my number one *swoooon*... and Bizzle/Copernicus have displayed a clue.. couple that with PrtySux that makes my 4, and I'll throw in Mathcamp even though he doesn't post often.I know its a futile list after the true and non-subjective list has finally posted, but there ya go.
My origional post was supposed to be who the top 5 site specific FCP MTT players are.That was what I was looking for
FCP, as in the PR skin? A good majority of online MTT players don't play there on a consistent basis for a variety of reasons. Like Zim said, besides their Sunday tournament and the Grand tournaments, what's the point?That being said, DoubleLucky and BonesAtl are both extremely good, and I know that they play there (or at least have in the past).
well said.I'm glad the rankings shamble has been exposed, and this well known expert has finally let loose and revealed the definitive offical rankings.Now there can be no more debateCan a moderator sticky the well respected and well known "thunderdan70" threads, because if all the rest are as factually accurate as this one, they are surely going to be worth being at the top all the time.FWIW in my brief lurking history, PMJACKSON21 will always be my number one *swoooon*... and Bizzle/Copernicus have displayed a clue.. couple that with PrtySux that makes my 4, and I'll throw in Mathcamp even though he doesn't post often.I know its a futile list after the true and non-subjective list has finally posted, but there ya go.
Dont need the respect of my peers...Just there money LOLThe funny thing is I have been playing poker since before poker was coolI do this for a living and have had fair success at it, I dont need my name in lights, like many others do. The truth is I dont want to be known as a great player. I believe when u r labeled to be one of the best u have a mighty big target on your back.I like where I am at, flying under the radar, making tons of final tables winning here and there and killing the sit n gos.Was having fun with this post, didnt want anybody to take it personal

like ive said before, im obviously no where near the top 5...having said that, i find it hillarious that custom and Zim placed THEMSELVES on their own list, thats a joke...not trying to offend anyone but ive seen them both in action and they arent even in the top 50...maybe you guys should wait untill youre old enough to sit down at a poker table in vegas before claiming to be top 5 on FCP...you guys are young and will never improve if you guys dont change the way youre thinking.

....custom and Zim placed THEMSELVES on their own list, thats a joke...maybe you guys should wait untill youre old enough to sit down at a poker table in vegas before claiming to be top 5 on FCP...
Doug is not 21?damn, that little punk... seriously? :club:
like ive said before, im obviously no where near the top 5...having said that, i find it hillarious that custom and Zim placed THEMSELVES on their own list, thats a joke...not trying to offend anyone but ive seen them both in action and they arent even in the top 50...maybe you guys should wait untill youre old enough to sit down at a poker table in vegas before claiming to be top 5 on FCP...you guys are young and will never improve if you guys dont change the way youre thinking.
meh, i would put zimmer top 5, not custom
having said that, i find it hillarious that custom and Zim placed THEMSELVES on their own list, thats a joke...
yeah, i mean who's ever heard of a poker player confident in their own abilities, even to the point of cocky.....sw
o no, mommy keep me from the big bad man trying to make fun of me, he assualted my post count. I'd be willing to bet that I get out of the house more then you do(when you get home from work, since my work is playing poker). It takes like o, about 30 seconds to make a post. So, when I'm on this site for the couple of hours that I am I make posts. Rocket science it is not, but if you were trying to make yourself look good(like you normally try to) you failed miserably
WHOA...boy did my post fly over your head. You'd be willing to bet that you get out of the house more because your job is poker? :club::D And you also said 'When I get home from work?" What work?I haven't had a real job in 5 years almost. The only work I actually do for anybody is manage a company's books because I know the owner and he is stupid enough to pay me $300 for 5 hours work a week.and I don't have to make myself look good. I always look good. I am good.Next time...read a post before you grow your e-penis and think you are getting flamed...okay?Go get some rakeback from JWeb.
WHOA...boy did my post fly over your head. You'd be willing to bet that you get out of the house more because your job is poker? :):) And you also said 'When I get home from work?" What work?I haven't had a real job in 5 years almost. The only work I actually do for anybody is manage a company's books because I know the owner and he is stupid enough to pay me $300 for 5 hours work a week.and I don't have to make myself look good. I always look good. I am good.Next time...read a post before you grow your e-penis and think you are getting flamed...okay?Go get some rakeback from JWeb.
:club::D:D:D:):)

Drawingdead taught me a valuable lesson...I should really have a wealth of knowledge about a certain player to comment on him....The only guys that I have seen enough of out of all of these guys that have been mentioned are ZIMMER and CHUCKSTY....In my opinion...both are very good tournament players with Zimmer being better...Of course...neither is as good as me. Chuck can't even beat AQ with KK...I am sure the rest of those mentioned are great players....especially PMjackson....But for my experience...chucky and Zim are damn good.But not better than me.Did I forget to mention that they are not better than me?Oh..and they are not better than me.No son mejor que yo.