I'm not. I am in no way related to Dutch Boyd!what makes you think that I am?Dutch.
thought you claimed to be him in another post. musta read it wrong. sorry.

I believe Phil Lakk is a "good" poker player but notta "great" poker player. He knows what he is doing and he is much better than the average poker player but I believe he still has a long way to go to be considered a "great" Although his act he pulls on people seems to work very good. People think he is crazy and will go all in with any hand... but he actually is a very statistical person. Im sure we havent seen the last of Phil Laak

bought a hooded sweatshirt.good for poker, can't see when i'm driving.
:):D:) Good stuff.Phil Laak is a great player. He's just a bit of an eccentric and may have problems with commiting himself to the wrong pot and getting knocked out because of it. I'm sure once he hole's up that leak we'll see him at a final table again. He is a great player.

I bet Daniel might know best, but is Phil Laak a good cash game player. It seems that we only ever hear about the pros at the way top and how bad hellmuth stinks it up in cash games. I know that a bunch of players do well online, but how well do they consistently do live

Although I enjoy watching Phil Laak play I can't help but think of Murdock (sp ? ) from the A-Team everytime he is on television! Is it just me or does someone else see the similarities????BigSlick

bought a hooded sweatshirt.good for poker, can't see when i'm driving.
:):D:) Good stuff.Phil Laak is a great player. He's just a bit of an eccentric and may have problems with commiting himself to the wrong pot and getting knocked out because of it. I'm sure once he hole's up that leak we'll see him at a final table again. He is a great player.
It doesn't matter what anyone thinks because there are pancakes on that rabbits head.

he comes off as an annoying tv hog; in my opinion. And that always kinda annoys me. Seems to be pretty good at what he's doing in between the showboating though.i guess if could see him play without the cameras, see if he still came off attention starved, then i'd just classify him as a goon and pay more attention to his actual play.

I heard he plays cash games with Antonio Esphand???, whatever his name is at commerce all the time, I heard they used to share a bankroll.He seems to be a pretty good player but definetly a tv hog.

Guest XXEddie
I heard he plays cash games with Antonio Esphand???, whatever his name is at commerce all the time, I heard they used to share a bankroll.He seems to be a pretty good player but definetly a tv hog.
Esfandiari I think
he's going out with jenniffer tilly, so he must be doing something right ...
Wait, he's dating Jennifer Tilly?Ok, Phil Laak is my new favorite player. She is wicked hot. And wicked smart too. Check it out. I think she went to MIT.WICKED SMAHT!!!
he's going out with jenniffer tilly, so he must be doing something right ...
Wait, he's dating Jennifer Tilly?Ok, Phil Laak is my new favorite player. She is wicked hot. And wicked smart too. Check it out. I think she went to MIT.WICKED SMAHT!!!
im afraid he is dating her...lucky bastard