Poker Tracker Free From Pokersourceonline

Hi everyone, this is my first post here, looks like a good place to call home.Im finally going to get poker tracker because I believe im at the point the only way I can improve my game is analyzing the way ive been playing in depth only poker tracker can give, and wondering what peoples opinions are on getting it from http://www.pokersourceonline.com/Has anyone recieved poker tracker this way?Which site do you think is the easiest to clear for the poker tracker gift, thanks.Thanks.

I hate to be a cynical bastard, but... spam much?On the incredibly remote chance this isn't spam, then you're fine going through PokerSource. They're a reputable organization that many folks here have used. Clearance rates are going to depend on what limits you play and the rules each site has for counting points/raked hands/etc.. Do a little research on the pokersouce website and you should be able to get a good feel for which sites are the easiest to clear.

Hi Paul,I haven't got pokertracker from PSO, but I haven't had a problem getting other gifts from them.My guess is Party Poker would be the fastest way to clear the required points. Check out their forums too, there should be posts in there as to which is the quickest place to clear.

No its not spam, serious question.Just I dont see any point paying 50 dollars for the software, when I can depsoit $50 into a site a use that money to play and get the software for free on the side.But if you say there reputable then I guess I should have nothing to worry about, I was just curious to see if anyone got it this way.

I've cleared multiple promotions through them. If you don't have a Party account already, that's the easiest to clear in my opinion. And while I am not a big fan of the site, I recall Bodog as very easy to clear as well.Good luck. As I said, if you do some research and spend a few minutes reading through their forums on that site, you should get some good information and direction about the path of least resistance.

No its not spam, serious question.Just I dont see any point paying 50 dollars for the software, when I can depsoit $50 into a site a use that money to play and get the software for free on the side.But if you say there reputable then I guess I should have nothing to worry about, I was just curious to see if anyone got it this way.
Party is the easiest site to clear and its better to take the points and then use the upgrade code NEWYEAR to get extra points. You can then buy pt through the store and have some leftover points. If you do sign up, I'd love the referral: shinychicken or you can use the link in my blog.
you might as well just buy the ****ing thing. most bonus offers pay out more than $50 and the software is only $50 on the site and they accept neteller transfers.biatch.
The beauty of PSO is, you still get the bonus, and get the PT or whatever gift.BTW, I got my PT through PSO, no problem!!! The PT people partner with PSO and know the deal, so it's smooth sailing.
unless you lose your buyin..hehe

I got PT from Poker source online.Deposited $100 on Full Tilt and it took me 4 hours to clear the necessary points.I lost bonus amount because I ran bad, but still, got PT for free.Highly recommended site.. I'm clearing UB bonus to get $50 BestBuy giftcard right now. Should take couple days max..

I did it on absolute about a year ago. At the time, they had a PSO points promotion with an upgrade code to get extra points. I ended up getting PT and a deck of KEMs for the promotion. It took me a while to clear, but I was playing micro stakes limit. If you can play 1/2 or better, it should clear very quickly. Absolute is a rock garden though. Dont expect to make wild profits there.

sorry to go off topicquick questionwhen they say like 40% deposit bonus up to $200, does that mean the bonus applies to a max deposit of $200, giving me an extra 80 bucks? Or can I deposit 500 dollars to get a $200 bonus?

sorry to go off topicquick questionwhen they say like 40% deposit bonus up to $200, does that mean the bonus applies to a max deposit of $200, giving me an extra 80 bucks? Or can I deposit 500 dollars to get a $200 bonus?
The latter.

IMPORTANT:no one seems to have said it, but getting the Pokertracker promotion from PSO is bad. PSO is a great site, but you should get the points instead.The Pokertracker promotion simply gives you Pokertracker. Doing points (the same number of hands/points) will get you 6000-9000 points. You can also buy PT through PSO for 5000 points.so just do the points promotion, buy PT for 5000 points, and have 1000-4000 points left for other stuff.and PSO is great - they found out my roommates had signed up, so they booted us all off, but still delivered my order of books.

How do you get 9,000 points? The existing promotion says that it's 6,000 points... And all you can do with 1,000 points is get 3 chip racks.
Enter an upgrade code to get 9000 points. Theres a link on the main page. I got 9000 twice for Party and Absolute.Also the last time I checked PT was 5500 not 5000, and there's not much You can do with 5 bucks. However, Mr G brought up a good point, do an upgrade for 9000, then get PT for 5500.Well I just checked, it is indeed now 5000 points. Oh well, 5 buck difference cheaper.
Would it be easy enough to clear the bonus playing $25 NL?
on Party, it will only take you a couple of hours.i got PT through PSO and i couldnt be happier with it.
on Party, it will only take you a couple of hours.i got PT through PSO and i couldnt be happier with it.
everyone keeps suggesting to do it through party...don't most of you have party accounts? Or do you just make a new temporary one, bonus whore it, get PT, and stop using that acct?
How do you get 9,000 points? The existing promotion says that it's 6,000 points... And all you can do with 1,000 points is get 3 chip racks.
some you get 6000, but every month they have "upgrades" for certain sites (usually the same ones) where you get 9000 instead of 6000. for those you get PT with omaha instead of just PT, but most people probably prefer extra points.and yeah, all you get is 3 chip racks, but 3 chip racks > nothing.
everyone keeps suggesting to do it through party...don't most of you have party accounts? Or do you just make a new temporary one, bonus whore it, get PT, and stop using that acct?
some of us might make new ones, but we're mostly suggesting people who haven't done party to do so.
Does anyone else worry about recommending pokertracker to the general public?I'd rather most people just remain in the dark about it. Is that bad?
without the ability to datamine party anymore, i think it is far less dangerous.more importantly, this isn't the general public. a very small % of people read poker boards, and probably most of them on p5s and 2+2 if they're looking for strategy.