TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) - As first reported by FOXSports.com's Jay Glazer, Edgerrin James ran off to the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday, agreeing to a four-year, $30 million contract with one of the NFL's weakest teams. "It's a great situation. All they really need is a back." Then he added, "OK it's a risk. But hey, I'm a poker player. You can take it to the river. I'm not scared to make a change. I'm not scared to go out on a limb and try something different."MM

TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) - As first reported by FOXSports.com's Jay Glazer, Edgerrin James ran off to the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday, agreeing to a four-year, $30 million contract with one of the NFL's weakest teams. "It's a great situation. All they really need is a back." Then he added, "OK it's a risk. But hey, I'm a poker player. You can take it to the river. I'm not scared to make a change. I'm not scared to go out on a limb and try something different."MM
His career is over.
mm your wrong on this one, i guess this is why your bad at sports betting. with fitzgerald and boldin the running game will flourish.
You just can't argue with Fitzgerald and Boldin coupled with a good quarterback, and finally a good running back. To be honest, that's terrifying. They're hard enough to cover when they're the only two offensive weapons on the team...now there's balance? Good luck any defense in that division.I did want to slap Edgerrin James when I read that quote though. Great running back though, I just hate poker metephors for life like that.

wow I just found out now that Edge is on the cardinals.. I've been in college basketball land.. woooo... cards are slowly getting a lot better

Lol. I just drove by the new Stadium. Incredible.Also a word around here used to describe this addition. Incredible.Also a word to describe what this team will NOT be this season. Incredible.

It's a great signing for Arizona, who will be infinitely better with a credible back. The Cards aren't great by any means, but they're also in a lousy division, so who knows, maybe they'll surprise people? Either way, signing Edge is a reason to praise them for going in the right direction, not an excuse to remind people how bad they are.

Lol. I just drove by the new Stadium. Incredible.Also a word around here used to describe this addition. Incredible.Also a word to describe what this team will NOT be this season. Incredible.
Anyone who thinls that this team willl not score a shitload of points this year is just stupid. I oved his reference to poker, though. That was good.

Now if A.J. Hawk would just fall to their pick in the draft, and they sign another big-name defensive free agent, they could take this magical offense with Warner, Boldin, Fitzgerald and Edge......and go 7-9.

everyone seems to forget that the cardinals were the #1 passing team last year in the league. with James as a RB, they offense is going to be in the top 10...easy. they only averaged like 77 yards rushing/game.
what do you know...
The cards will shock people this year. They will make the playoffs, because they're in a lousy division.
You mean the way they shocked people last year, right?
the NFC is so week, they might break 500, but no one will care.
people in arizona will.. and I will care because I'm an nfl fan...
  • 1 year later...