Hello PrtyPsux,Recently we observed that you made some statements in your chatabout the integrity of the games here on PokerStars. Your commentsare copied below.At PokerStars, we take the integrity of our games very seriously. Weneed to ensure that players trust our site, and for that reason, we make every effort to make our poker games secure, fair and honest.When a player makes comments suggesting that our site's integrity is compromised, we must take action. We ask that you refrain from makingthese comments at our tables. We are glad you have selected PokerStars as your choice for poker enjoyment, so we are sending you this message in the hopes that we will not need to take any further action.?However, you should be aware that we will be monitoring your chat andfurther transgressions will result in the removal of your chat privileges.We hope that you continue to enjoy playing at PokerStars.Regards,PokerStars Support Team---43898982 PrtyPsux rigged 8 3/9/2006 1:18:34 AM

Stars & Party guard that ‘Chat’ with the Sword of Damocles. Can’t tell much from that little blurb they included; were you just having fun or typing “rigged” after every loss?They probably aren’t too happy with that moniker of yours either.

The only thing you said was "rigged" ?BWAHAAHAHAHAThey should pay you to play at their site since you are advertising against their biggest competitor

This makes no sense. You're misusing the reference.
I think he's close to correct. Having them monitor your chat is like having the Sword of Damocles over your head. One false move and BOOM HEADSHOT! Anyway, who said a forum junkie has to get it right. At least his grammar was good.
I think he's close to correct. Having them monitor your chat is like having the Sword of Damocles over your head. One false move and BOOM HEADSHOT! Anyway, who said a forum junkie has to get it right. At least his grammar was good.
This is probably the worst argument in the history of arguing.
This makes no sense. You're misusing the reference.
You have got to be kidding me.
This is probably the worst argument in the history of arguing.
Thank you

I think Shake is arguing that it's MY argument that sux. Not the fact that these is one going on. I was simply supporting Bela's use of the Sword of Damocles. Hopefully, his next action will be to chop off someone's nuts with them, someone other than me.

I think Shake is arguing that it's MY argument that sux. Not the fact that these is one going on. I was simply supporting Bela's use of the Sword of Damocles. Hopefully, his next action will be to chop off someone's nuts with them, someone other than me.
no no... I have no idea who is right and who is wrong.I'm just saying I know that no one that I've ever hung out with would argue over the proper use of the Sword of Damocles. Whatever the hell that is.

^^^ Ah, lol, k. It's a mythology reference. Damocles killed a lion with it, I think, and then donated the sword to the Mythological Hall of Fame and they hung it up over the door with a very fine thread, like a practical joke, only bloodier.

Yeah, I was pretty shocked by the use of "the Sword of Damocles" here. This gets even kookier for me since I haven't heard the term in forever and recently have been listening to Lou Reed's Magic and Loss which has the song Sword of Damocles on it. :club:

Lee was at a table that I was observing last night (PM strategy if you don't believe me) and was asked the following:Player: "Lee, is there a lever that you pull that causes the bad beats?"Lee: "Um, no?"Player: "that makes a "wah wah waaaaaah" sound that I used to hear when I died in video games whenever I get 3 outered on the river?"Lee: "Oh, you've heard it? That's only when it needs more grease."

The mods need to have a chat with Lee Jones lol. Nice.And Lee Jones commented on Prtypsux's screen name when he cashed in his first big MTT a few months ago. He said he liked it.

Stars has just flipped on the "rigged switch" for your account. Withdraw all funds immediately.
hahahahahahahathis thread is great. good job.

Lee Jones is a cool guy. I don't know why everyone attributes PokerStars being overly stringent on issues like this to him. Sure he's the figurehead for the site but jeeze...