Now The Us Sucks At Baseball!

:club: HA HA just had to rub it in.Canada 8 US 6No good at hockey. Dream team in basketball sucks. Now baseball. At least your still nuber 1 in Football, a game that is only widely played in North America.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:club: HA HA just had to rub it in.Canada 8 US 6No good at hockey. Dream team in basketball sucks. Now baseball. At least your still nuber 1 in Football, a game that is only widely played in North America.
We can spell two. So we've got too things going for us.
Considering a great portion of the talent in Major League Baseball comes from the Latin American countries (and now Japan/Korea/etc), it's not too surprising for the US team to lose. Losing to the Candian team (minus Gagne and Russell Martin) is pretty pathetic though.
This is far from the best possible team the U.S. could put out there and losing one game in baseball means absolutely nothing. Which is why the WBC doesn't really interest me.
Pretty much. A lot of the players on the US team are more then a few years past their prime. The Dominicans should be the favorites, not only for their talent but because they seem to care a great deal about it. ON a side note, I'm not a Marlins fan so I don't get to watch Dontrell WIllis pitch a ton, but it seems like he has a lot of starts where he gets lit up early. Obviously not often enough to keep him from being so effective, but unfortunately for the US it seems like today was one of those starts.

oh ya and USA population---300million = 25 olympic medalsCAN population--- 30million = 24 olympic medalsu do the math those population figures are ballpark,,,oh ya the USA isn't very good when it come to ballparks now are they! (can 8-usa 6)

Pretty much. A lot of the players on the US team are more then a few years past their prime. The Dominicans should be the favorites, not only for their talent but because they seem to care a great deal about it. ON a side note, I'm not a Marlins fan so I don't get to watch Dontrell WIllis pitch a ton, but it seems like he has a lot of starts where he gets lit up early. Obviously not often enough to keep him from being so effective, but unfortunately for the US it seems like today was one of those starts.
He's a feast or famine type pitcher. And Al Leiter relieved him. What's up with that? Al Leiter is on the roster?
oh ya and USA population---300million = 25 olympic medalsCAN population--- 30million = 24 olympic medalsu do the math those population figures are ballpark,,,oh ya the USA isn't very good when it come to ballparks now are they! (can 8-usa 6)
USA snow and ice - in some placesCAN snow and ice - everywhereShould we compare summer olympic medals too?
He's a feast or famine type pitcher. And Al Leiter relieved him. What's up with that? Al Leiter is on the roster?
Too bad Jesse Orosco would have to play for one of the Latin countries, or that Satchel Paige is dead.LOL, seriously...Al Leiter.
USA snow and ice - in some placesCAN snow and ice - everywhereShould we compare summer olympic medals too?
2004 Summer gamesUSA - 103 TotalCanada - 12 Total(just thought I'd help out a bit)
Did you expect us to go undefeated? STFU
i just did the math and i all i see is that 25 is greater than 24. so the usa has more gold medals. awesome. nice point

The dominican won't win, their only pitcher is fatolo. Also i agree with previous posters, if you think you can judge the US team on one game you obviously know nothing about baseball. Even the Royals occasionally beat the best teams out there.