how i cleaned phil hellmuths clock again

I was playing at ub last week in a 50 cent a dollar nl game and guess who I ran into, Phil Hellmuth the guy I cleaned out about 2 times before. Its stuff like this that gets me wound up, this quote he said If there wasnt luck involved i would win every time or something like that. When I ran into him again I just had to teach him another lesson you cant beat the best Phil, and the best is me. About 20 minutes into the game, I get dealt a 3 8 suited of spades, Phil starts the betting he bets a dollar I raise a dollar, Phil calls the flop comes 7 of spades 9 of spades and a king of hearts, Phil bets a dollar i go all in, and Phil calls we flip are cards up and Phil has ace king big slick he says and I say 8 high flush draw, the turn comes a ace of diomands and then the river comes a jack of spades I hit my flush. Phil just goes bullistic saying how could you go all in on a 8 high flush draw and I say Phil I new it would hit because im the best poker player in the world. This now makes it 3 times a beat Phil at ub and you know why, its because i'm the best poker player in the world.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend told me a idea when we were working together at the mill, I was telling him i was on a little bit of a bad streak in poker, so he sugested perposly injuring myself so the goverment gives me money. Any ways god bless the canadian goverment and workers comp.

To everybody who works hard at there job, theres an easier way then busting your but, you can always drop a beam on your leg like i did and let workers comp pay your bills, or you can become a forum spelling corrector like my good friend SUPERCHUCK. He makes a nice living just ask him.

To everybody who works hard at there job, theres an easier way then busting your but, you can always drop a beam on your leg like i did and let workers comp pay your bills, or you can become a forum spelling corrector like my good friend SUPERCHUCK. He makes a nice living just ask him.
Wouldn't it be less painful to just become a good poker player and pay the bills, rather than dropping beams on your legs?

you are most likely the dumbest person in this forum. keep going all in on 8 high flush draws! thats the way to play poker! people like you are the reason all of our bankrolls fatten up. keep up the good work and thanks again for moving in on us as the underdog, it makes our poker that much easier. just remember a 35% chance of making your flush which means you will hit it almost every time!!!!