asian

I know of 2, Evelyn and Lori - both AsianWhat's wrong with having a thing for Asian chicks? I have a thing for Asian chicks.

ahhh 2 asian girls, now consider all the girls he's dated. unless he's unsocial and award, is dating 2 asian girls really that big of a number.barry greenstien is a different story, hmmmm i better warn the asian community about him. honestly i wouldn't mind having barry as one of my in-laws. lol

there're just too many asian females in the poker world. man they play some pretty big limit games too. the best looking one is dee loung (wife of prahlad freidmen) and evelyn ng. when u compare them to the asian girls in asian coffee shops they don't fare off too well, but compare them to white girls playing poker they look like goddesses. lol

there're just too many asian females in the poker world. man they play some pretty big limit games too. the best looking one is dee loung (wife of prahlad freidmen) and evelyn ng. when u compare them to the asian girls in asian coffee shops they don't fare off too well, but compare them to white girls playing poker they look like goddesses. lol
what Annie Duke and Kathy Leibert aren't good looking :D
Excuse me while I go puke my lungs up!

i guess you can i say i have a "thing"for asian women...i mean come on ,if you take an average looking non asian woman and put her next to an average asian woman ...the asian woman wins hands down....

I know of 2, Evelyn and Lori - both AsianWhat's wrong with having a thing for Asian chicks?  I have a thing for Asian chicks.
Right on! Evelyn and Lori are totally hot. Dan is a lucky man who clearly has excellent taste in women.Nikki

Plus, go to the gallery. In his old picture of a home game, everyone in the picture is asian. Not only that, he wrote that article about no respect for asians and he is absolutely in love with John Juanda.It is a little too much of a coincidence, don't you think.P.S. I got a huge thing for asian girls, so don't think for a second I'm bashing his possible affinity. :wink:

ahahhahaha
Hey Kathy dyed her hair blond. She's smokin' now.
I pushed Evelyn out of the way today so I could get Kathy's autograph. :D

While I do find asian woman attractive I don't exclusively date asians. It just so happens that I have a history with it. Lori obviously who is Korean, "The Woman that Broke Me" was also Korean, and my 'girlfriend' before that was Korean. Throw in Evelyn who's chinese, a japanese/white girl named Amanda, and I've probably dated about five asian woman in my life.