Favorite Poker Phrases

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"An ace with no kicker is like a chick with no tits"-Doyle Brunson
We have an early leader! :club::D:D
"Pokah is nice. I love play pokah." The fact that Chau Giang is essentially pleasuring his own manbreasts as he says this ramps the comedy factor up to levels unknown.Cloutier at last year's WSOP is also splendid -- "I flopped the joint."Practically everything that comes out of Hellmuth's mouth is pure gold. the "bullets" quote is money.I really think my favorite though might be Men the Master's all-in move on Danny Nguyen (still the WORST televised tourney winner I have ever seen):"All you can eat, baby."I'm tearing up just thinking about the moment.
three of the funnies moments in wsop history. the chau quote makes me laugh just thinking about it.
"Also, when asked if I have the nuts, "'Bout the biggest pair you've ever seen, dingleberry."Yeah, I likes the movies. I should be playing poker in fantasy land.
not to nit pick, but in the movie they ask if there are any balls, not nuts.

a few quotes.."The next best thing to gambling and winning is gambling and losing"-- Nick "The Greek" Dandalos"Forget about a chip and a chair; give me a hand and I’ll stand."-- Warren Karp"A person should gamble every day, because think of how bad it would be to walk around being lucky and not know it."-- Robert Turner

"The outcome of a hand is determined by the thickness of a card."-Doyle Brunson

"Luck favors the backbone, not the wishbone!"Doyle Brunson
Good reference...I like the Doyle's Room commercials.