Baseball Trivia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cincinnati is the one I would never have guessed, but Florida is what I thought was a bit more guessable.Uehara is the first one on Baltimore.
Florida makes sense, actually. I was almost 100% positive on Arizona, though. Who did I forget?
Florida makes sense, actually. I was almost 100% positive on Arizona, though. Who did I forget?
The question must have been Asian ballplayers...There's a site devoted to all Japanese players, and I looked it over and didn't see any Japs on the D-backs, but they had BK Kim for a while, which I guess would have counted if it was Asians.

Lefty trivia:Most victories by a lefty?Lefty batter who owns most games played, most hits, most at bats, most singles, and most doubles in the World Series?Most Gold Gloves at first base?

Lefty trivia:Most victories by a lefty?Lefty batter who owns most games played, most hits, most at bats, most singles, and most doubles in the World Series?Most Gold Gloves at first base?
Warren Spahn?Lou Gehrig?No Idea?
Warren Spahn?Lou Gehrig?No Idea?
Yes to Spahn.No to Gehrig
Lefty trivia:Lefty batter who owns most games played, most hits, most at bats, most singles, and most doubles in the World Series?Most Gold Gloves at first base?
Lefty batter played for the YankeesGold Glove was once an MVP
Lefty batter played for the YankeesGold Glove was once an MVP
I have a had time remembering certain current players handedness, let alone guys I've never seen. I don't know who bats what on anyone's dynasty years. I'm afraid to make right-handed guesses and look like a dope.

Cheated on the Yankee lefty, won't ruin itI guessed Paul O'Neil but then realized once I saw the answer why it would be him

Lefty batter for the Yankees..is it Babe Ruth? My second and perhaps better guess is Yogi Berra, but I do have to confess that I cheated and looked up to make sure Yogi was a lefty.

Lefty batter for the Yankees..is it Babe Ruth? My second and perhaps better guess is Yogi Berra, but I do have to confess that I cheated and looked up to make sure Yogi was a lefty.
Yeah its Yogi. He won 10 WS so right there alone gives him a lot of games to get singles.
Yeah its Yogi. He won 10 WS so right there alone gives him a lot of games to get singles.
Sweet, I will edit this post later with my question.
What pitcher has won the most E.R.A. titles, with 9? I can give hints if needed.
Greg Maddux?
Pedro
Nope. Here's a hint: it's a lefty. Pedro has 5, likely tied for third place. I say likely tied because I don't have a full list - I just have #1 and #2. #2 is Clemens incidentally, with 6.Here's another hint: his first seven seasons he led his league in strikeouts every season.
Nope. Here's a hint: it's a lefty. Pedro has 5, likely tied for third place. I say likely tied because I don't have a full list - I just have #1 and #2. #2 is Clemens incidentally, with 6.Here's another hint: his first seven seasons he led his league in strikeouts every season.
steve carlton?

Don't know if walter johnson was a lefty but, walter johnson?

the suspense was killing me so i googled it. i'm now out of the running for answering this question. would have taken a while but might have gotten there eventually

If it's a lefty, I gotta go with Sandy Koufax, I just didn't think he played enough seasons to have won that many ERA titles.