Too Jennifer Harmon

Dear Jennifer Harmon...I want to go out with you... My name is Jonathan Kerr and I'm a poker player and I study every single day...You can find me playing on the internet on Ultimate Bet under the name -HilaryDuff-When I'm done with you you're going to be dead broke hoe and don't come asking me for money... If you need a bus ticket home I'll get it for you but don't ask for anything else...I like your style of play and my condolence for loosing with the Queens full Of tens in the World Series of Poker... But I don't like how you handled youserf yo... You need to keep your cool at the table no matter how rude the opponents are... You are a winner and you have an advantage and there is no way in hell those players are going to beat you... You could be the best player in the world right now, and Daniel Negreanu has nothing on you. And as a matter of fact he has nothing on me either. When I see him, yo I'm going to fleece him.... He won't have so much as 35 cents for a phone call when I'm done with him... Unless he plays real good or something lol.He's a good player but I don't think he's as good as me and can make reads like me... Also I don't think he goes' all in enough... The key to no limit holdem is to put a man to a decision for all of his chips... I haven't read super system 2. I'm sure it's a great book, but I haven't read it.Your's TruelyJonathan KerrPeace

So, um, What?
Doesn't everyone write fantasy letters to happily married female poker pros?No?Oh.

I didn't know she was married, if she is I don't want to have anything to do with her. But if she's not I'll ****ing hit that shit. But anyway.She can call me... If she loans me 500 bucks I'll give her 100% of what I win no question 100% no 50% no 25% 100% of what I win... I could win 1,000,000 dollars and I would give it all to her within reason...If she sponsored me in a tournament I would give her 100% of what I win... Splitting 50% of what you win when you get staked is bullshit... I might take 5 or 10% if I win a big tournament but that's it.So if you spot me a nickel I'll give it all to you not 10 or 20% yo...Thank You Jonathan KerrBy the way if she is married I don't even want anything to do with her except be friends, but if she's not she can call me, she's got my number.PeaceJonathan Laters...I don't care if your married to the President ***** your mine yo...Thank You Very MuchJonathan KerrI'm just kidding by the way.Laters...But seriously if your not married anymore I'd like to take you out to dinner and then we can play cards and I'll show you a thing or 2.I hear that Marco plays cards and he's probably a good player cause he's learned from you.But I'll still go out with you if your not married.Have a nice day yo...Jonathan KerrPeace...I don't care if your married to the President ***** your mine yo...Thank You Very MuchJonathan KerrI'm just kidding by the way.Laters...But seriously if your not married anymore I'd like to take you out to dinner and then we can play cards and I'll show you a thing or 2.I hear that Marco plays cards and he's probably a good player cause he's learned from you.But I'll still go out with you if your not married.Have a nice day yo...Jonathan KerrPeace...

Next time you should keep it simple:"Dear Jen,I'm a creepy psycho stalker. Fear me.All my love."That about does it.

I'm balling out of control yo... and if anyone want's to take me on name the time and the place and the stakes and I'll do it... I challenge anyone... that is anyone in the world... Johnny Chan Texas Dolly Daniel Negreanu anyone if they think they can play with me...They might have to give me a bankroll but I guarentee I will flease them given enough time because I go all in on every hand...They might win for a little while but eventually I will get them...You can't win every hand yo... And when I keep going all in on your ass hoe, you will lose no question about it...That's my 2 cent'sJonathan Kerr

I didn't know she was married, if she is I don't want to have anything to do with her. But if she's not I'll ****ing hit that shit. But anyway.She can call me... If she loans me 500 bucks I'll give her 100% of what I win no question 100% no 50% no 25% 100% of what I win... I could win 1,000,000 dollars and I would give it all to her within reason...If she sponsored me in a tournament I would give her 100% of what I win... Splitting 50% of what you win when you get staked is bullshit... I might take 5 or 10% if I win a big tournament but that's it.So if you spot me a nickel I'll give it all to you not 10 or 20% yo...Thank You Jonathan KerrBy the way if she is married I don't even want anything to do with her except be friends, but if she's not she can call me, she's got my number.PeaceJonathan Laters...I don't care if your married to the President ***** your mine yo...Thank You Very MuchJonathan KerrI'm just kidding by the way.Laters...But seriously if your not married anymore I'd like to take you out to dinner and then we can play cards and I'll show you a thing or 2.I hear that Marco plays cards and he's probably a good player cause he's learned from you.But I'll still go out with you if your not married.Have a nice day yo...Jonathan KerrPeace...I don't care if your married to the President ***** your mine yo...Thank You Very MuchJonathan KerrI'm just kidding by the way.Laters...But seriously if your not married anymore I'd like to take you out to dinner and then we can play cards and I'll show you a thing or 2.I hear that Marco plays cards and he's probably a good player cause he's learned from you.But I'll still go out with you if your not married.Have a nice day yo...Jonathan KerrPeace...
**** you Bitch, as far as I'm concerned your the psycho stalker and your the one who live's in vegas so you must be the one that is crazy not me dude.So why don't you just suck my dick dude, becasue I don't appreciate that comment and if you don't have anything good to say. Then just don't say anything at all hoe...And I'm outJonathan KerrBy the way hoe...If your not anonomous, then why don't you post your name for the whole world to see, and you couldn't carry my shorts in a no limit game... I would fleese you so quick it would make your head spin...No one can make reads like I can except for maybe Doyle Brunson Johnny Chan Kathy Liebert, Scotty Whyne and Daniel Negreanu...So don't even try it ******I'm outie like 500 g's bitchLatersJ
Let me get this straight: You're upsessed (sp, and I don't care) with Jen, yet don't even know she's married?
or spell her name rightHarmannot Harmon....youre not a stalker, youre just a great big phonyhey everyone, this guy's a PHONYa big fat PHONY
or spell her name rightHarmannot Harmon....youre not a stalker, youre just a great big phonyhey everyone, this guy's a PHONYa big fat PHONY
LOL, very nice sir. :club:
Very nice indeed. NH....you PHONY.
OP is not playing with a full deck...By the way, if she left Marco she told me I was next in line.harmanbill7ul.jpg
People ask me why I think she is so hot. I just can't explain it. But she is damn hot. :club:
I'm thinking of putting the OP on ignore. Who agrees
I did it a few hours ago.Besides this thread here are some things he has said:(links wont work because they are from old forum)Just search his posts (if you dare)FullDeck wrote:Why do you have to be an as*hole?FullDeck wrote:I don't think Kathy Leibert is all that bad looking, and besides Kathy Leibert is on so many televisions shows, with the Poker Challenge on Fox Sports.net.I thought that she was hot on that Poker Challenge on Game Show Network and I thought that Amir Vahiti is was an censored on that show and I won't say any more on that, you don't have to be a dick to play poker, but it helps right lol.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...ghlight=#820773FullDeck wrote:if the levels were like that I'd win every tournamenthttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...ghlight=#445924FullDeck wrote:this is fuked up and the dude that made that comment I'm not going to mention should be shot.Btw everybody on this site is an censored except for Mr. Negreanu.No offence.FullDeck wrote:Suck my dick, and your all about a bunch of censored, btw I'm never posting on this site again And save me your B*tch post. Evil or Very Madhttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...9652&highlight=http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...ghlight=#824759