Observations

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahaha i love the signature.and for the observations... the hair on my foot-knuckles is itchy.
I tried to quote your's as well but it was to long. I thought the whole thing was pretty funny.My dog can jack off.

my left leg is longer than my right and i have to wear special shoes. and i noticed that woman after you get done ****ing them they really dont want to cuddle either if you poke em in the eye when youre done.

It used to be hard for me to open jars of spaghetti sauce, but then I started pushing down as well as twisting and it became easier.Good thing too, because that's all I eat.

Whenever I eat Pizza I feel like I am going to have a stroke from all the damn sodium

There seems to be friction between Canadian and American posters.From where does this animosity stem,Is it all just good fun?
It's a running joke where I'm from to always poke fun at Canadians, even when not warranted. I'm pretty sure neither actually dislikes each other, it's just "hip" for kids these days to be against one another.