daniel vs allthewomen sat feb 18th

Whatever happened to the Clown?? Does DN still challenge him.
Dream Clown = Broke.
No, he's not broke and Daniel didn't break the GCC's roll but Gargamel chunked off a big part of their collective roll, so they decided to drop back down and stop their 500/1000 adventure. I'm sure their individual rolls are still very high.
Dream Clown = Broke.
No, he's not broke and Daniel didn't break the GCC's roll but Gargamel chunked off a big part of their collective roll, so they decided to drop back down and stop their 500/1000 adventure. I'm sure their individual rolls are still very high.
I was wondering what happened?? Thanks for the info.
Dream Clown = Broke.
Individually, they are. But they don't have the roll to be playing 500/1k with any consistency and especially not with the veracity and tenaciousness that they were. I was under the impression that Neverwin took a good chunk of their roll from Sansone--along with Gargamel's spewing. I may be wrong on the Neverwin part though.
Dream Clown = Broke.
Individually, they are. But they don't have the roll to be playing 500/1k with any consistency and especially not with the veracity and tenaciousness that they were. I was under the impression that Neverwin took a good chunk of their roll from Sansone--along with Gargamel's spewing. I may be wrong on the Neverwin part though.
I'm fairly positive Neverwin didnt play them, and if they did, he didn't hurt them big, I would have heard about it on NWP
Dream Clown = Broke.
I'm fairly positive Neverwin didnt play them, and if they did, he didn't hurt them big, I would have heard about it on NWP
I think it was Scottyno who told me that he did.I might be confusing people though.