f, marry, or kill?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hideout Avatar Girl VersionAmanda Bynes:bynes-sized.jpgLucy Liu:Lucy-Liu-Star-in-the-New-Version-of-Charlie-Chan-2.jpgKierra Knightly:KeriaKnightley_PSnw1hires.jpgFMK
K----- What has she really done that's so greatM------ Yeah, obviouslyF----- Well, she's already posed naked with another hot chick, next step, manage a trois.

Amanda-Kill...I could take or leaveLucy-F. Exotic, great for a "remember that crazy weekend."Keira-Marry. she so young that she's gonna have a lot of "i just wanna enjoy life" left in her before the biological clock shit hits. I am still pissed that I spent several months keeping in my top 5 women before i found out she was 17 in "Pirates..."

Amanda - KLucy - F Keira - MClose between Amanda and Lucy but Lucy has a wild streak I'm betting..Gotta marry Keira - hot, young and richOn the lost one:Evangeline - MMaggie - FMichele - KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Hideout Avatar Girl VersionAmanda Bynes:bynes-sized.jpgLucy Liu:Lucy-Liu-Star-in-the-New-Version-of-Charlie-Chan-2.jpgKierra Knightly:KeriaKnightley_PSnw1hires.jpgFMK
K----- What has she really done that's so greatM------ Yeah, obviouslyF----- Well, she's already posed naked with another hot chick, next step, manage a trois.
I'm insulted that both Leah Remini and Kelly Clarkson were left off this list. Therefor, I'm boycotting this one :!:
I'm insulted that both Leah Remini and Kelly Clarkson were left off this list. Therefor, I'm boycotting this one :!:
Leah Remini definitely doesnt get the press she deserves. I'd put her ahead of Amanda Bynes.
Paula Abdul250px-Paula_Abdul-American_Idol.jpgPaula Zahnzahn.paula.jpgPaulina Rubiopaulina_rubio6.jpg
FKM
Agreed
Nah, I go with:Marry- Abdul, she's a MILF (not sure if she has kids, but you get the point), plus she's got money, and after seeing commercials for that valentine's day special, I feel like it'd be the right moveKill Zahn- decent for a newslady, but nothing specialF- Rubio, she's hot, but I doubt she's got much else going her way. Besides coke.