This forum is the most sarcastic i've seen...

I don't know what is more awesome, that someone brought NAMBLA into the thread, or that there were 4(!) people correcting his typo within 4 minutes of his post.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what is more awesome, that someone brought NAMBLA into the thread, or that there were 4(!) people correcting his typo within 4 minutes of his post.
my thoughts exactly. I am disturbed. and by disturbed, I mean intrigued.
Ron, where have you been, man? This place isn't the same without you.Marry me.
Not legal in FL. I don't want to live in Massachusettes. Never been to Cali. I'll think abou it. I want it to be legal.Just getting away a little. Trying to do a little work while at work. Bored today so, here I am.
The way that people get flamed in here is ridiculous. Truly mean-spirited and arrogant. You'd think by some of the pompous posts that every hand or move made by others is the height of stupidity. Amazing...Ugly stuff.
You just earned a spot on Bob Barker's hit list, b*tch.
Not legal in FL. I don't want to live in Massachusettes. Never been to Cali. I'll think abou it. I want it to be legal.Just getting away a little. Trying to do a little work while at work. My ass was shrinking back to only twice it's normal size, so I came in for a quick pounding.
I knew Ron, DD and Cliffie were in a secret club.
jealous much? Wanna join?I'm actually proud of my post in the Wannabe Floorguy thread. It made me laugh when I typed it.Jeff, we are doing this on the 22nd
Not legal in FL. I don't want to live in Massachusettes. Never been to Cali. I'll think abou it. I want it to be legal.Just getting away a little. Trying to do a little work while at work. Bored today so, here I am.
I don't even know you anymore.
I would call the Pit Boss over from a nearby 'high stakes' table to beat him about the buttocks and kidneys.
The way that people get flamed in here is ridiculous. Truly mean-spirited and arrogant. You'd think by some of the pompous posts that every hand or move made by others is the height of stupidity. Amazing...
Thanks for the consistency.
Speaking of consistency...how did you go from advocating buttock and kidney punches to complaining about flames? Seems strange to me. What set you off?
my spunk has a nice consistency.Why do you care?Post in strat if you want serious poker talk. Problem solved.
I don't know if I've ever told you this Ron...but that is a NICE sig you got there.
I would call the Pit Boss over from a nearby 'high stakes' table to beat him about the buttocks and kidneys.
The way that people get flamed in here is ridiculous. Truly mean-spirited and arrogant. You'd think by some of the pompous posts that every hand or move made by others is the height of stupidity. Amazing...
Speaking of consistency...how did you go from advocating buttock and kidney punches to complaining about flames? Seems strange to me. What set you off?
Owned with a capitol P.
my spunk has a nice consistency.Why do you care?Post in strat if you want serious poker talk. Problem solved.
I don't know if I've ever told you this Ron...but that is a NICE sig you got there.
Don't get too used to it.I should stop posting until the 6th.In fact....
Don't get too used to it.I should stop posting until the 6th.In fact....
Do as you wish. As long as the sig stays. It is beauty defined.
I thought i was joining MENSA....turns out it was MANBLA....totally different
NAMBLAplease get the joke correct when attempting to be humorous. TYN orthA mericanM an B oy L ove A ssociationI'm a charter member of both. I use it's other name. The Catholic Church.
It's a little early for me and my eyes are still a little bleary...but is that a NAMBLA refferance!!!Ron...simply outstanding!

Wooo. awesome thread. I'm in now baby,Ron, glad u decided to not work again, i lasted 1 day also. then was in a rant yesterday all over people..speedz, i wanna kiss u all ova.. and ova agian.turd, glad to see u joining in now too.everyone else, grab a fork, and eat my ass, and make sure u dig deep. get past the nugglets.