royal's seinfeld trivia extravaganza

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What former job has kramer been on strike from for many years?
Ice Cream Shop?
Bagel shop i believe it was called H and H Bagel. Wow the hours and hours of watching TBS are really paying off today.......finally
name the two Coats famous from David Puddy,and 1 of the coats is a dublicate  owned by someone else,  who is that owner?
Weren't the coats the god-awful fur and the eight-ball?Ask the eight-ball.

Good.The correct answer is Serbs.After low flow shower heads were installed in Jerry's building, Kramer and Newman buy blackmarket shower heads to install in their showers.

Who do Kramer and Newman buy the high powered shower heads from?
Some Serbian guy wasnt it?You know the Serbs are fanatics about their showering
name the two Coats famous from David Puddy,and 1 of the coats is a dublicate  owned by someone else,  who is that owner?
The fur coat, and the 8-ball jacket. the other owner is......I don't know his name, but it's the guy who makes people do little jobs at his party's
The fur coat, I can't remember the name of the other guy who had it but it was the guy who had the party and asked everyone to do jobs for him.The other was the "8-ball".Puddy: "You got a question? You ask the 8-ball."Elaine: "And you're going to be weaing this all the time?"Puddy: "All signs point to YES!"
Ok, I'll ask one here.  What's the name of the guy who lives in Del Boca vista with Jerry's parents who gave Jerry the space pen?
Jack Clumpus
Yes indeed!
Good.The correct answer is  Serbs.After low flow shower heads were installed in Jerry's building, Kramer and Newman buy blackmarket shower heads to install in their showers.
Who do Kramer and Newman buy the high powered shower heads from?
Some Serbian guy wasnt it?You know the Serbs are fanatics about their showering
Same episode. What is Elaine accused of and what does that have to do wiht the low flow showers?
The fur coat, I can't remember the name of the other guy who had it but it was the guy who had the party and asked everyone to do jobs for him.The other was the "8-ball".Puddy: "You got a question? You ask the 8-ball."Elaine: "And you're going to be weaing this all the time?"Puddy: "All signs point to YES!"
Comon,, its such an easy name!!!!!

Yup..A classic episode where George pushes everybody, including women and children, out of the way to avoid getting caught in a small kitchen fire.

In the episode "The Fire," what feature of his face does prop comic Ronnie K say looks different about him?
nostrels
This is a shot in the dark, but is it Todd Gack?
What did George say that his old high school gym teacher's teeth looked like in the "Library Cop" episode?
Baked beans.Bookman episode. Absolute classic!"I've never been one to judge a man by the length of his hair or the music he listens to. Rock was never my thing... but you put on a pair of shoes before you walk into the New York public library fella!"

Good.This is the episode where Jerry has a library book that he has had since 1971, and a library cop (Bookman) tries to get it back.

What did George say that his old high school gym teacher's teeth looked like in the "Library Cop" episode?
Baked beans.Bookman episode. Absolute classic!"I've never been one to judge a man by the length of his hair or the music he listens to. Rock was never my thing... but you put on a pair of shoes before you walk into the New York public library fella!"
Noo.Its JOE MAYO!!!
Noo.Its JOE MAYO!!!
ah yes