I know...I know...I've been drinking......but what if there was an Ultimate Fighting Championship for poker pros...Who do you think would win....and no throwing cards through peoples eyes. (bananas)Haaaargh! (don't rip me too bad...it's fun to imagine)Ivey's a big dude...Vahedi looks kinda tough...hell... Raymer kicked two robbers butts...there must be more than a few martial artists.~Lance

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever, tj cloutier would clearly house all of them, that is a big manrunner up would be phil helmuth he's big as hell toofor amateurs that reggie cardiel guy ( who daniel PLAYED! by the way)would probly whoop up on all of em since he is or was a UFC fighteri swear he wanted to snap daniels neck after daniel played him like a cold sucker! classicmy moneys on cloutier tho

Matusow for sure..An outside chance of James McManus if Ellix Powers is involved..
only if Mike has some..snnniiiiifffff......helpers. I could see Phil Laak being crazy with submissions. EDog is an athelete so I could imagine him being a solid puncher, ground and pound style. Here's another one, what MMA fighter would be good at poker, my vote would go to Royce Gracie or Kazushi Sakuraba

We've all seen what Spidey did in the ring. Tobey wins.In the lightweight division, excluding Tobey of course, Daniel could beat up on Charlie Shoten, or just be aided by a metal chair and take whacks at T.J., Gus, or EDog as they chased him around the ring.

Guest XXEddie
T.J. use to play football......how about Reggie Cardiel he is an Ultimate Fighter
was Reggie Cardiel at one of the 2004 wSOP final tables.....the one with DN, Juanda, Phillips, Matusow and the eventual winner....Geery Drehobl???but was that him???

Gus is small but he is a kinda in good shape. Matusow seems like he would go crazy on you. Lederer and Phil Gordon seem like too big of math nerds (No offense Lederer and Phil, I fit in the same category). I think top 3 would be Gus, Mike, and maybe Ivey.

thunder keller??????too nice of a guy... hellmuth cant see him being a big fighter....ivey umm he may snap,but still a very skinny guy..tj while being big, has no speed...lederer looks too clumbsy...amir would be my choice although that dance he did when he won blind mans bluff should disqualify him...

thunder keller??????too nice of a guy... hellmuth cant see him being a big fighter....ivey umm he may snap,but still a very skinny guy..tj while being big, has no speed...lederer looks too clumbsy...amir would be my choice  although that dance he did when he won blind mans bluff should disqualify him...
TJ would be slow, but if he got those monster hands and arms on you, it would be over..lol.

Yeah, I've got to go with the ex-pro football player, TJ. I've played a little ball myself, and I can tell you, anybody that plays professional football is tough as nails.