The Hideout

also, daniel is playing right now $100-$100 NL real money and im watchingnow i just hope he stops by to give us a shout out when he is done...
Im watchin it too.. he just busted someone with AK
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I must have been living under a rock to not notice this theard sooner. Just dropping by to see the hideout.I really like that you guys dont have a memberships.Makes a lot easier to let people drop in.
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?! :club::D just messin witcha buddy. Welcome to the Hideout!
We're playing nl now. Come join us.
I must have been living under a rock to not notice this theard sooner. Just dropping by to see the hideout.I really like that you guys dont have a memberships.Makes a lot easier to let people drop in.
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?! :club::D just messin witcha buddy. Welcome to the Hideout!
We're playing nl now. Come join us.
where at?
also, daniel is playing right now $100-$100 NL real money and im watchingnow i just hope he stops by to give us a shout out when he is done...
Im watchin it too.. he just busted someone with AK
Why can't I watch real money games?

Wat uuuuuuuuuuup????Yo C-Dub, I never said sorry for bailin on ya last night without warning. I know I said that might happen but I'm sorry man. Hey, do you wanna play now? I might have to leave without warning again but I doubt it. You set up the table?

I am an FCPFC Captain. What now Bitch. :D:D Where are you guys playing?
Hey man!Havn't seen ya around me.Ya gotta hang out more around here.
Hey doublemeup,Like the avator. I have seen her before but I cant remember her name.
Wat uuuuuuuuuuup????Yo C-Dub, I never said sorry for bailin on ya last night without warning. I know I said that might happen but I'm sorry man. Hey, do you wanna play now? I might have to leave without warning again but I doubt it. You set up the table?
sure thing.. you wanna play too SF?
That's funny.

I lost AGAIN!I've played 76 twice, and had 3 pairs TOTAL!In this match vs. C-dub, I didn't have one pair at all. I missed every draw but he played good. C-dub has a good shot at going far. And oh yeah, I'm down for playin right now.

I lost AGAIN!I've played 76 twice, and had 3 pairs TOTAL!In this match vs. C-dub, I didn't have one pair at all. I missed every draw but he played good. C-dub has a good shot at going far. And oh yeah, I'm down for playin right now.
Thank you sir. Very kind words from a very good player.Hope you're listenin' GK :wink: :club: