The Hideout

It's proly the only thing. the regular used to give me horibble sh!ts. so its' more for comfort rather than health. I just also got a 570 calorie cheese danish out of the vending machine for later.

• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Golden,1. Can you change my title to nut vs. newbie.and 2. How many posts does one need to get their avatar on the front page.and 3. Someone avatar is wrong on the front page, I just don't remember who.ps.. oh wait. I think it's 76
1. You asked this before. Patience 8) 2. It's not a matter of posts - your is scheduled to get put up.3. There a few wrong av, I'm taking care of it in the AM.I always change the front page in the AM. I don't really know why. 8)
well i think im goin to bed.
Later man.Perhaps teneight and I will give it another shot tomorrow.
It's proly the only thing. the regular used to give me horibble sh!ts. so its' more for comfort rather than health. I just also got a 570 calorie cheese danish out of the vending machine for later.
Gotta be at least 20+ grams of fat. Should be delicious. :club:
26 g.
well i think im goin to bed.
Later man.Perhaps teneight should be DQ'ed from the tourney.
FYP:wink:
Now that is a fantastic idea. 8)
1. You asked this before. Patience 8) 2. It's not a matter of posts - your is scheduled to get put up.3. There a few wrong av, I'm taking care of it in the AM.I always change the front page in the AM. I don't really know why. 8)
Sorry I didn't see a response. Thanks Golden.top of the page.top of the page.
26 g.
just about anything thats got at least 20+ grams of fat are usually delicious...let us know how it isalso is your popcorn done you said you would let us know how it turned out

This tournament is -ev. I have been consistently card dead, with the only hand worth playing being a 6 6. I caught a set on the flop, and lost to another set.Good times.

Top o' the page Biatches... oh sh!t, just missed.
The Top o' the page is rigged. :twisted:
Rude people harshing on my Brokeback enjoyment.They shouldn't let just ANYONE in to the theater. There really oughta be some screening process. People should have to meet a minimum IQ requirement, and a minimum EQ (emotional quotient) requirement!!! Just like how carnival rides have signs saying "You must be this tall to go on this ride. Or how 'bout a sign saying "No a**holes allowed."Last Wednesday I went to see it alone (7th time - 3 with friends, 4 alone). One of my best viewings for enjoying the film, letting myself get lost in it, while still catching all kinds of cool stuff I had not caught before. Plus great sound, giant screen, comfy stadium seating.BUT, a couple idiots, and one, clinically immature, ignorant, philistine (sp?) JERK put some big dents in my Brokeback bliss.1. Early on, some idiot's cell phone went off. Damnit, cell phones should not be allowed in theaters.2. When Ennis tells Jack, before their big confrontation, "Bud, there's something I've been meaning to tell you," the jerk sitting in front me brays to his girlfriend, in full voice, "I'm pregnant!" And the two of them laughed their stupid heads off.3. During Ennis's last scene with Cassie, another idiot's cell went off. Rather than turn it off or silence it the moment it rang, the woman lets it keep ringing, on and on. Then, phone still squealing, she s-l-o-w-l-y mosies down the steps of the aisle (stadium seating), on her infintely slow way out of the theater. Ready to kill, I say "Turn off the goddamn phone!" And the jerk-off sitting infront me (who made the brilliant Ennis is pregnant joke), wisecracks at me "You tell her!"These shenanigans made me miss Ennis telling Cassie "I'm sorry," and ruined the begining of the next scene, which is where Ennis gets the postcard back stamped DECEASED. People really need to shut their slop bucket mouths during this movie!4. Grand finale of pea-brained, phillistine behavior: The same jerk-off sitting in front of me - who already has 2 strikes against him, in my book - gets up during the credits to leave, turns, looks at me, sees my tears, and says mockingly "Don't cry." Stares at me a moment, enjoying this, then leaves. Back to his mindless, feeling-less, vacant life, no doubt. Invasive a**hole. Leave me alone, let me have my moment with the film, why you gotta mess wth me??)Tell you what, I wanted to knock his ignorant ass into next week! Kick his *beep* teeth in. Where's Ennis when you need him???On the positive side - I saw the film again last night (8th time, so now I'm 4 for 4 (4 alone, 4 with friends)), and the audience was totally respectful. They seemed to miss a lot of the humor. No one seemed to laugh at the electric carving knife, or any of the opening scene humor, but who cares. No rude comments, no talking during the film, no cries of disgust, and no one walking out.Best of all, my sister - who saw it with me - was eager to spend a couple hours with me discussing the film, hearing some of the analysis we've all come up with here on the board. It was great to have the outlet. See, all better now.Thanks for listening to me vent."Redlined it all the way, couldn't get here fast enough."
26 g.
just about anything thats got at least 20+ grams of fat are usually delicious...let us know how it isalso is your popcorn done you said you would let us know how it turned out
I posted, but here are the stats: 7 unpopped kernals, slightly over cooked, however still very good.
Rude people harshing on my Brokeback enjoyment.They shouldn't let just ANYONE in to the theater. There really oughta be some screening process. People should have to meet a minimum IQ requirement, and a minimum EQ (emotional quotient) requirement!!! Just like how carnival rides have signs saying "You must be this tall to go on this ride. Or how 'bout a sign saying "No a**holes allowed."Last Wednesday I went to see it alone (7th time - 3 with friends, 4 alone). One of my best viewings for enjoying the film, letting myself get lost in it, while still catching all kinds of cool stuff I had not caught before. Plus great sound, giant screen, comfy stadium seating.BUT, a couple idiots, and one, clinically immature, ignorant, philistine (sp?) JERK put some big dents in my Brokeback bliss.1. Early on, some idiot's cell phone went off. Damnit, cell phones should not be allowed in theaters.2. When Ennis tells Jack, before their big confrontation, "Bud, there's something I've been meaning to tell you," the jerk sitting in front me brays to his girlfriend, in full voice, "I'm pregnant!" And the two of them laughed their stupid heads off.3. During Ennis's last scene with Cassie, another idiot's cell went off. Rather than turn it off or silence it the moment it rang, the woman lets it keep ringing, on and on. Then, phone still squealing, she s-l-o-w-l-y mosies down the steps of the aisle (stadium seating), on her infintely slow way out of the theater. Ready to kill, I say "Turn off the censored phone!" And the jerk-off sitting infront me (who made the brilliant Ennis is pregnant joke), wisecracks at me "You tell her!"These shenanigans made me miss Ennis telling Cassie "I'm sorry," and ruined the begining of the next scene, which is where Ennis gets the postcard back stamped DECEASED. People really need to shut their slop bucket mouths during this movie!4. Grand finale of pea-brained, phillistine behavior: The same jerk-off sitting in front of me - who already has 2 strikes against him, in my book - gets up during the credits to leave, turns, looks at me, sees my tears, and says mockingly "Don't cry." Stares at me a moment, enjoying this, then leaves. Back to his mindless, feeling-less, vacant life, no doubt. Invasive a**hole. Leave me alone, let me have my moment with the film, why you gotta mess wth me??)Tell you what, I wanted to knock his ignorant ass into next week! Kick his *beep* teeth in. Where's Ennis when you need him???On the positive side - I saw the film again last night (8th time, so now I'm 4 for 4 (4 alone, 4 with friends)), and the audience was totally respectful. They seemed to miss a lot of the humor. No one seemed to laugh at the electric carving knife, or any of the opening scene humor, but who cares. No rude comments, no talking during the film, no cries of disgust, and no one walking out.Best of all, my sister - who saw it with me - was eager to spend a couple hours with me discussing the film, hearing some of the analysis we've all come up with here on the board. It was great to have the outlet. See, all better now.Thanks for listening to me vent."Redlined it all the way, couldn't get here fast enough."
is it just me or is that name really funny :club:
Don't be jealous just cus I've seen it 8x (4 w/friends, 4 w/o) :club::D:D:D:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
We always knew you were a sensitive guy 8)
26 g.
I posted, but here are the stats: 7 unpopped kernals, slightly over cooked, however still very good.
i still dont get how kernals come out of the microwave unpopped that always gets on my nerves :? although 7 is a relatively low number
its really funny cus it rhymes with...
Venus? That's not funny.