The Hideout

:shhh: doesn't get used enough...for pwning's or whatnot...i happen to like :roll: and don't understand this one ----> :silenced:
It also works with pwnings, as does my favorite when people are complaining: :boohoo:
but the :boohoo: doesnt ever get used...its a shame though cause its good just not as good as :dance:
:boohoo:
i just got pwned :shhh:
LOL I love all these smileys. They make posts so much more colorful :colors:
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

:shhh: doesn't get used enough...for pwning's or whatnot...i happen to like :roll: and don't understand this one ----> :silenced:
It also works with pwnings, as does my favorite when people are complaining: :boohoo:
but the :boohoo: doesnt ever get used...its a shame though cause its good just not as good as :dance:
:shock: damn that's a lot of smileys... :wall:
i think we all might be getting carried away :club: but thats cool...its a strange night tonight :think: and i might as well put in anohter one :wall:
i think we all might be getting carried away :club: but thats cool...its a strange night tonight :think: and i might as well put in anohter one :wall:
anyone ever use :idea: or :arrow: :?:oh...here's a winner i never saw before :| :!:
anybody wanna challenge the HU LHE title? I got some time to kill before I go out
I'm gonna take that as a no and just turn the table public and play whoever shows up.
anybody wanna challenge the HU LHE title? I got some time to kill before I go out
I'm gonna take that as a no and just turn the table public and play whoever shows up.
Yo, I got trapped at the bottom of the last page. I'll play if you can play on UB, I'm 2 tabling $50NL and the $10k guaranteed right now, so I don't want to open another site.

ok here's what I'll do.. RSM set up a table on fcp/pokerroom/wherever you tried setting up a table last time with GKand insanity if you wanna play on UB I'm getting on there right now..

anyone ever use :idea: or :arrow: :?:oh...here's a winner i never saw before :| :!:
yea the :!: :realplayer: are rarely ever used and i just saw the :colors: used tonight for the first time...good job guys :clap: oh i just found anohter one what about :angel: ...seriously no one on here is an :angel:
Yo, I got trapped at the bottom of the last page. I'll play if you can play on UB, I'm 2 tabling $50NL and the $10k guaranteed right now, so I don't want to open another site.
ok let me play rsm first.. because i just realized..if you both beat me.. who gets the title?? :shock: rsm did you set a table up?
ok here's what I'll do.. RSM set up a table on fcp/pokerroom/wherever you tried setting up a table last time with GKand insanity if you wanna play on UB I'm getting on there right now..
got it set at 5-10 LHE...good?
yea the :!: :realplayer: are rarely ever used and i just saw the :colors: used tonight for the first time...good job guys :clap: oh i just found anohter one what about :angel: ...seriously no one on here is an :angel:
Haha, I like this one: :liar:
ok let me play rsm first.. because i just realized..if you both beat me.. who gets the title?? :shock: rsm did you set a table up?
its 5-10 under micro...should it be higher limit?
do 10-201k buy in freeze outI set one up.. dblsuited97's he

Evening everybody! Turns out that I will be on a computer with a fairly good connection tonight :club: I just caught up on NINE pages! Great job!Congrats to CDub and GK on their wins!

dude...you just bailed on me
Evening everybody! Turns out that I will be on a computer with a fairly good connection tonight :club: I just caught up on NINE pages! Great job!Congrats to CDub and GK on their wins!
Thank you sir! I'm givin RSM a shot at the HU LHE title right now ( i thnk )
I didn't win. I just got really lucky. And I updated my blog so you can read about it. :wink:
dude...you just bailed on me
what? no i didntfind my table