The Hideout

I am just finishing watching "Clear and Present Danger" - that movie PWNS.Did I see something about a Hideout on czpoker? I don't think I have ever visited cz....
Come play some O8 with me and power. Could be fun if you want some play money. I plan on losing everything I won from rsmbox tonight.
what table you wanna do...should i set up a 3 person table
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I am just finishing watching "Clear and Present Danger" - that movie PWNS.Did I see something about a Hideout on czpoker? I don't think I have ever visited cz....
Come play some O8 with me and power. Could be fun if you want some play money. I plan on losing everything I won from rsmbox tonight.
I set up a 5 person table, in case more people than you and Golden want to come.
Tell me where it is and I'll get there on FCP java
Tell me where it is and I'll get there on FCP java
gkunit200's OH8, 10-10 pl.
i cant find your table btw gk
Again? Damn It, Why does this always happen to me? Try setting one up and I'll try to find it.Edit: Actually, you need to go to the Omaha tab and click Omaha Hi/Lo and find it that way.
i cant find your table btw gk
Again? Damn It, Why does this always happen to me? Try setting one up and I'll try to find it.Edit: Actually, you need to go to the Omaha tab and click Omaha Hi/Lo and find it that way.
FCP or pokerroom? I don't see it on FCP....
still cant find it golden...ill try and set one up...ill let you know when its ready
Cool - I couldn't find GKs on either program...
k i got one on FCP...ihavequads O8...play money its set up for5 ppl
Maybe I'll see it - I have seen your table before (when you PWNED me :twisted: )
k i got one on FCP...ihavequads O8...play money its set up for5 ppl
I'm there! I gotta say - Omaha 8 is NOT my game....
I'm going to try to set one up on pokerroom. Maybe that'll work better.gkunit20's OH8.
Just come to ihavequads on FCP - power and I are there
I'm going to try to set one up on pokerroom. Maybe that'll work better.gkunit20's OH8.
Just come to ihavequads on FCP - power and I are there
I'm having trouble finding it.
you would...:club:
I guess. Are you on the site, or not?
GK just go to www.fullcontactpoker.com homepage and click on play poker now and just play through the website[/url]
I still can't find it. This is being evil.
apparently it is...the site dont want you to get pwned at O8...lol na i dont know why you cant find it but golden can this whole thing doesnt make much sense