• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

and theres a ryhme and reason, to the wild outdoors. WHEN THE HEART OF THIS STAR CROSSED VOYAGER - BEATS IN TIME WITH YOURS.and can you feel THE LOVE TONIGHT.straight from memory. so sick.
There's a calm surrender to the rush of day. When the heat of the rolling world can be turned away. An enchanted moment, and it sees me throughIt's enough for this restless warrior just to be with youNot from memory. So ****ing sick.
There's a calm surrender to the rush of day. When the heat of the rolling world can be turned away. An enchanted moment, and it sees me throughIt's enough for this restless warrior just to be with youNot from memory. So ****ing sick.
last week, i listened to that song like 20 times in a row one day. i just laid there and listened and cried. it was awesome.

Playin some micro buyin tourneys on stars on an old screen name I forgot about. Made a REALLY bad fold with JJ before because I over estimated the level of play in these things. Even if I hadn't played a hand since I'd be above average, and since I'm card dead for the past 3 levels, I now need a double up.

Playin some micro buyin tourneys on stars on an old screen name I forgot about. Made a REALLY bad fold with JJ before because I over estimated the level of play in these things. Even if I hadn't played a hand since I'd be above average, and since I'm card dead for the past 3 levels, I now need a double up.
This is like the best hideout night in a while! Everyone's here almost.....it's a party now with CDUBB in the house!
Anderson Silva's legs are so skinny I could see this happening one day7762-CoryHill_FIGHT.jpg
You must be watching the same fight I am... I just showed my daughter that picture you posted... she left the couch.Thanks.