The Hideout

Oh yea...I forgot. That's your special ale for the winter season.How much did you pick up?Isn't it only available for a short time?
yeah...i bought 3 cases right off - $165a growler fill every week till xmas - $95sex from ppl who love MY mad elf - minus $29.95enjoyment: $230.05weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

yeah...i bought 3 cases right off - $165a growler fill every week till xmas - $95sex from ppl who love MY mad elf - minus $29.95enjoyment: $230.05weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
Whos the lucky guy
FYP
Yea pretty sure Chrozzo isnt a Obama man. Are prime minister sold out Obama during the Ohio primaries by leaking that a Obama aid told are foreighn affairs department that the free trade retoric he was spewing was just for show. So I hope Mccain wins cuz Obama is probally gonna nuke Canada.
Yea pretty sure Chrozzo isnt a Obama man. Are prime minister sold out Obama during the Ohio primaries by leaking that a Obama aid told are foreighn affairs department that the free trade retoric he was spewing was just for show. So I hope Mccain wins cuz Obama is probally gonna nuke Canada.
Actually he's more likely to adopt Canadians, give them free jobs for positions they don't qualify for and not make them pay taxes. That's how he plans on balancing the budget.
Dammit man you were supose to scare away the blacks from the polls.
i did offer free KFC in a builing out inthe country...advertised for months! but only 3 homeless ppl stopped inthey MUSTA known they ran out of extra tasty crispy!

Best thing Obama can do is come out for Renewable energy. That way when if he's assassinated by skinheads it'll actually happen. Like Kennedy and landing on the Moon.

ooooo:emmanuelle-chriqui-no-nipple-15-thumb.jpgEmmanuelleChriqui2.jpgemmanuellechriqui.jpg.images.emmanuelle_chriqui_gq_small.jpgEmmanuelle-Chriqui-nipple.jpg
Excellent. Best post I've seen in here in a long time.
That my future babymomma.
Ok fine, you can have Sloane, but I get Sweet Krissy.BTW- I'm thinking about getting suckered into her site again. I just can't help myself.

Side note- The only regret I have about this past election is no more Sarah Palin in skirt-suits.She's dumb as a wall but I would take her on a one way trip to pound-town in some of those $10,000 outfits of hers.Oh, and I don't give to shits about politics, I just like MILFs.

Excellent. Best post I've seen in here in a long time.Ok fine, you can have Sloane, but I get Sweet Krissy.BTW- I'm thinking about getting suckered into her site again. I just can't help myself.
Just realize Krissy will be our nanny which we cajole into frequent 3ways.I need to do a torrent search for her and see if I can find any of the new stuff. The premium stuff she charges an extra 20 bucks for on top of membership fees where she actually shows the beav.
Just realize Krissy will be our nanny which we cajole into frequent 3ways.I need to do a torrent search for her and see if I can find any of the new stuff. The premium stuff she charges an extra 20 bucks for on top of membership fees where she actually shows the beav.
Who is this Krissy for which you speak?

JusHold1time: you look like an idiot tomagnus72fcp: Its not me its Justin LongJusHold1time: Lol put guy pictures on your avatarJusHold1time: lolJusHold1time: Good jobmagnus72fcp: lol whos in your pic a girl behind that mask?JusHold1time: your an idiotkajunWPT [observer]: lolI know you frown on poker content but I thought this was funny.

JusHold1time: you look like an idiot tomagnus72fcp: Its not me its Justin LongJusHold1time: Lol put guy pictures on your avatarJusHold1time: lolJusHold1time: Good jobmagnus72fcp: lol whos in your pic a girl behind that mask?JusHold1time: your an idiotkajunWPT [observer]: lolI know you frown on poker content but I thought this was funny.
?