• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

This really makes me want to play Mortal Kombat. At my regular home game, the guy that hosts has a Sega Genesis setup, so when you get busted out, you can play. Mortal Kombat was going down last week. The week before that was Sonic The Hedgehog. It almost makes me look forward to busting.
Modded Xbox with all the emulators. All the old Genesis games, MK, Sonic, Super Baseball 2020. I'ts beyond awesome.
This really makes me want to play Mortal Kombat. At my regular home game, the guy that hosts has a Sega Genesis setup, so when you get busted out, you can play. Mortal Kombat was going down last week. The week before that was Sonic The Hedgehog. It almost makes me look forward to busting.
Modded Xbox with all the emulators. All the old Genesis games, MK, Sonic, Super Baseball 2020. I'ts beyond awesome.
I think I'm going to mod my XBox. I've wanted to do it ever since I got it anyway.
man, that beat mizrachi takes against negraneau was so brutal.... 1 out lol.. theyre showing it again tonight on the WPT if anyones watching... reminds me of the run I'm on
Im watchin now...give a clue here for your movie quote...i can picture it...
man, that beat mizrachi takes against negraneau was so brutal.... 1 out lol.. theyre showing it again tonight on the WPT if anyones watching... reminds me of the run I'm on
Im watchin now...give a clue here for your movie quote...i can picture it...
:shock: I got it right, nevermind
i cannot wait unitl the new season starts/ when Nick "The Takeover" Schulman episode showsdinner timelater guys
Im pumped for Scotty Nguyens episode.
That one and the DB one where Minh Ly wins will be awesome. Mirage should be good with Gavin, Forrest, and Kido.

alright lets get it started...here is a random idea...i am a working professional...I think there should be a steam closet. Instead of ironing shirts all the time or the expense of dry cleaning...you put the shirts in the closet and the steam gets the wrinkles out...what do ya think?

alright lets get it started...here is a random idea...i am a working professional...I think there should be a steam closet. Instead of ironing shirts all the time or the expense of dry cleaning...you put the shirts in the closet and the steam gets the wrinkles out...what do ya think?
You need a press closet, that works like an iron. Steam alone doesn't do it. I know this because my mom makes me do my own laundry. :club:
You need a press closet, that works like an iron. Steam alone doesn't do it. I know this because my mom makes me do my own laundry. :D
I actually get them dry cleaned... :club:
You need a press closet, that works like an iron. Steam alone doesn't do it. I know this because my mom makes me do my own laundry. :D
I actually get them dry cleaned... :club:
Lazy....j/k I get them dry cleaned too.