• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I just need a place to hideout till WPT...
do you know which episode is on tonight?
probably says it on their website.hopefully one with Danny. I like the one with Jennifer and Danny, and the one with D dubya, Josh, and Daniel. Good stuff.
dont tap the glass or feed the fishies please.
aka ignore koop and anyone else who is annoying in this thread
Your right, There is now a whole thread for flaming koop. to bad it will probably be locked.... :club:
so what are everyone's plans tonight/rest of the week?
Hope it's not too late to get in on this thread...Tonight I'm gonna watch WPT, maybe play some .5/.10 limit holdem on Party. Word.
so what are everyone's plans tonight/rest of the week?
Hope it's not too late to get in on this thread...Tonight I'm gonna watch WPT, maybe play some .5/.10 limit holdem on Party. Word.
it's never too late.anyways, tonight im going to go eat dinner with my lovely g/f. I will probably play some poker when i get home.for the rest of the week.friday night i have a show to go to.saturday- poker tournaments and possible another show (friends band)sunday- i dont know
anyone watchin american idol?my fav is when they suck, but think they are great...and they just get flame toasted...
Yeah, I used to think it was funny, but I think they've run out of interesting ways to say "you suck." It just doesn't entertain me anymore.I just want all these extra long episodes of American Idol to be over so House can come back on Tuesdays.
mkiii41xm.jpg
This really makes me want to play Mortal Kombat. At my regular home game, the guy that hosts has a Sega Genesis setup, so when you get busted out, you can play. Mortal Kombat was going down last week. The week before that was Sonic The Hedgehog. It almost makes me look forward to busting.