• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

i am probably the baby on the sitesophmore
im the same. you 16? i turn 16 in april unfortunately
When in April? My birthday is in April.
10th. u?
that is the same bday as one of my best friends....weird huh?your name wouldnt be chris would it?
i am probably the baby on the sitesophmore
im the same. you 16? i turn 16 in april unfortunately
When in April? My birthday is in April.
10th. u?
April 28th, gonna be 18.

Damnnnn I feel like a ripe old man at 19!!! Turning 20 this summer, that's gonna be weird.Also, way to go for increasing this thread an entire page in the time it took me to do like 8 stats problems lolThat either makes you guys fast posters or me stupid.. hmmmm

Damnnnn I feel like a ripe old man at 19!!! Turning 20 this summer, that's gonna be weird.Also, way to go for increasing this thread an entire page in the time it took me to do like 8 stats problems lolThat either makes you guys fast posters or me stupid.. hmmmm
Quite possibly both.
I'm 17 on April 2.
your the fourth person i know who has that bday.
It's possible you know me in person and don't recognize the screen name, but unlikely.My mom and step-dad got married April 1. Not fooling.
I'm 17 on April 2.
It's possible you know me in person and don't recognize the screen name, but unlikely.My mom and step-dad got married April 1. Not fooling.
none of the people are juniors tho. two sophomores, and a freshman.
I'm 17 on April 2.
Oh well. Where do you live?
I'm 17 on April 2.
Lincoln, NE.u?
I'm 17 on April 2.
Lincoln, NE.u?
Highland Park, IL. Can't wait to get out of it.
I'm 17 on April 2.
Lincoln, NE.u?
Highland Park, IL. Can't wait to get out of it.
My thoughts exactly. Bunch of Hics here. Strangely enough, BigDMcGee was from Lincoln. We had the same high school principal.
angelina-jolie-01.jpgJust rented Mr & Mrs Smith and felt a pic of Angelina and her DSL's :club: was appropriate.P.S. This is one of the only threads in offtopic that I like now. Everything else is all bullshit "My group vs. your group" garbage.

sum 41 just makes me chuckle. hes like a teddy bear that can't really think straight.anyways, my current g/f dosent know about this. like I said, i was high and she took advantage of me. that's my story and i'm sticking to it. nickforgot, what do you want to get out of the girl you've been flirting with? do you just want to hook up with her? date her and possibly be in a relationship?if you want a relationship, just ask her out, like movie and dinner...or something. don't plan too ahead because you have to let the pieces just falls into place. don't try to force things because they usually dont end up the way you want them to. i know from experience, some girls get turned off when a guy tries to hard and let the girl just take complete control of the guys emotions. play hard to get, but at the same time, dont make it that hard. make her want more...because she will always comeback if she dosent get enough.anyways, i hate it when a girl you are interested in and she has interest in you, has a best friend who is just into you as much. i had a girl in junior year, good looking brunette. skinny with a nice as$. she was smart and very great to hang out with. I had like a "trio" with her and her best friend my junior year since we always hung out after class and went to shows and just anywhere together. i had a huge thing for ...let's call her allison. she also had a big thing for me, but the other girl from our "trio"..let's call her Rachel, had a thing for me as well. eventually, they didnt want to fight over a guy so allison, the one i had a thing for, just back off a bit. i found all of this out from one of their friends. i ended up hooking up with rachel for like a week but i wasnt interested in her. i wanted allison, but by then, she was into one of my friends. now that i tihnk about it, i should've tried to get a 3some out of it. lol damn..why didnt i think of this beforeanyways, i'm out for a few hrs...laterteneight