The Hideout

Sucks in the MTT. I busted out of a MTT earlier too. Potted the flop with a OESD + backdoor flush, pushed the turn for just over the size of the pot with an OSED, got called down by top pair, 6 kicker. Fucking guy limped in MP with T6o.GL in the o8 tourney.I'll get the TOP in a sec.
gross.. and ty
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

okay so card, i saw you reading that thread i made. mods just closed it. now can you agree that is a little bit of bull sh.it
Wait...why was it closed? what link did u put (describe it if you can) that made everything go haywire. Was it the link that was censored and it was of something that was very screwed up (never looked at it, never will)...because that link has been up for awhile.
okay so card, i saw you reading that thread i made. mods just closed it. now can you agree that is a little bit of bull sh.it
I see what you're saying, but no. Mods hate topics about other topics. Topics about other topics being locked are like target practice. They're threads concerned only with complaining and generally get very confrontational very quickly. I understand you're pissed, but I don't see a problem with it
HHIIIIIIIIII drunk npapa is in the hizzaqayyyy1!!!!2!2!!!!":{ Played beerrr pong tonigthe ajsdid flippin awesome hells yeah sonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnwanna figt if'll fight u? i ain't skurredx>
I accept your challenge young rouge. Let us duel!
yeah theyve always closed any thread ive made about another thread. posting something in the suggestions forums wont get read for about 17 lightyears though
Honestly, posting something in the suggestions forum saying "Stop locking my threads!" won't get any attention anyway. You're better off just sucking it up and dealing with it
I accept your challenge young rouge. Let us duel!Honestly, posting something in the suggestions forum saying "Stop locking my threads!" won't get any attention anyway. You're better off just sucking it up and dealing with it
:slklappppa with a white glove": that';s miedevil for me challengin gu do t a duel, poistols at dawn~!!!!!!!!!#@4e
:slklappppa with a white glove": that';s miedevil for me challengin gu do t a duel, poistols at dawn~!!!!!!!!!#@4e
I can still type OK when I'm drunk. I'm halfway there, and I still type alright.I need more beer.
I can still type OK when I'm drunk. I'm halfway there, and I still type alright.I need more beer.
i win i alwaysd do that's why i ome up ehre NNAAAAAAATTTTTTTTUUUUURRRRRRRREEEEEeeGGGGOOOOUUUUUTLLLLLLLEEEEEEEETTTTTTtt
lol I honestly think we have a challenger to my drunken throne.But there is no drunk like C-Dub drunk. I can still read your posts. That right there is a sign that you're gonna need some more reps down in the minors before stepping up to fill my shoes.If you want proof, I'll most likely be wasted tomorrow night.

I saw the last pic in the pics thread. And I am not surprised it got locked.And the whole thread about another thread things is very true. I remember how my thread went over when UYPC got deleted.

i win i alwaysd do that's why i ome up ehre NNAAAAAAATTTTTTTTUUUUURRRRRRRREEEEEeeGGGGOOOOUUUUUTLLLLLLLEEEEEEEETTTTTTtt
You win.You always do.
i just looked at the mod list and none of them are on. there arnt hidden ones are there?
Just shake it off man. You won't win.
Just shake it off man. You won't win.
i know. bob taught me that. but, like Micheal jordan says "I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying" yeah. whatever. i should stop trying to beat the mods but they get to me alot for some reason. golden if you want to help save my *** you could edit out the qoute from that other topic, if not nvm. i dont care anyway. gnight all
i know. bob taught me that. but, like Micheal jordan says "I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying" yeah. whatever. i should stop trying to beat the mods but they get to me alot for some reason. golden if you want to help save my *** you could edit out the qoute from that other topic, if not nvm. i dont care anyway. gnight all
Which quote?

right after i posted that.. i'm out..i got crippled when i turned 2 pair, guy pushed, and i knew all he had was a low.. i call, and was right.. he rivers a straight.I win that pot and i'm a lock for the FT

aammericcaa fu.ckkkk yeaaahg
Napa is just a *little* drunk this evening :club:
laying down watching honey. Yes that's right. Honey.Gay? Very much so. But does Alba's ridiculously hot everything make up for it?Very much so.
youre such a homo...............nbiiiiiceeee shooooesssssgggggouuullllllletttttttttttt