• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

that i will, im assuming it´s probably bottom of the barrel alcohol, but hey its free!!
actually the Wynn offers top shelf selections(at least they did before the credit crunch). You can order Grey Goose, Kettel One, Crown Royal there. You can get Guiness at the Venetian.
actually the Wynn offers top shelf selections(at least they did before the credit crunch). You can order Grey Goose, Kettel One, Crown Royal there. You can get Guiness at the Venetian.
perfect.so stoked! 1st time going to vegas. staying at the flamingo for a week. Gonna play the venetian deep stack event , play some cash games, get drunk , eat delicious food and hit up the women. im thinking theres gotta be lots of groups of girls partying everywhere.
what is Guiness?see what i did there?
perfect.so stoked! 1st time going to vegas. staying at the flamingo for a week. Gonna play the venetian deep stack event , play some cash games, get drunk , eat delicious food and hit up the women. im thinking theres gotta be lots of groups of girls partying everywhere.
Any of Emerils restraunts(New Orleans Fish House at the MGM, Delmonicos Steakhouse at the Venetian and Table 10 at the Palazzo) are the best places to eat in town imo.
This thread needs unsticked, imo.
I concur. I had thought about trying to keep it alive but I lead such a banal existence I have nothing worth discussing.
Yep. As the longest tenured active member of this thread, I have been hating this place for a while now. People might come up with something interesting to say if it had the ability to fall off the page every once in a while. If not, then I say let it die.
I concur. I had thought about trying to keep it alive but I lead such a banal existence I have nothing worth discussing.
I agree, let it die. Let me stop crying over the great memories I've had in here.
Yep. As the longest tenured active member of this thread, I have been hating this place for a while now. People might come up with something interesting to say if it had the ability to fall off the page every once in a while. If not, then I say let it die.
you are all on the list!and also dead to me!The Hideout will live on as long as i have air in my lungs!
you are all on the list!and also dead to me!The Hideout will live on as long as i have air in my lungs!
okay, that's terrific, but the last page I was the TOP and I made that post may 3. That kind of inactivity should not merit a sticked thread. The other mega threads have 3-8 40 post pages a day. It's time to cut this thread adrift.
Is this a CF joke?
I miss Hollywood
first: hi...im not dead...wireless at my Aunts house in Buffaloo not working as of late (yes, i actually said as of late...but ive been drinkiing...drinking very good and strong beers that you wish you were drinking right now...delicious tasty wonderful strong beers from various regions of the world (mostly from Belgium (where all the best beers are made obviously))...perfected with my tastebuds in mind...handcrafted to be purely and simply wonderful and amazingment for all mankind) and i miss hollywood too! where did that mofo go?
first: hi...im not dead...wireless at my Aunts house in Buffaloo not working as of late (yes, i actually said as of late...but ive been drinkiing...drinking very good and strong beers that you wish you were drinking right now...delicious tasty wonderful strong beers from various regions of the world (mostly from Belgium (where all the best beers are made obviously))...perfected with my tastebuds in mind...handcrafted to be purely and simply wonderful and amazingment for all mankind) and i miss hollywood too! where did that mofo go?
obviously got killed doing a stunt
because i got my one cousin who has dual citizenship do it for me!KACHING!!!!
i did find a store here...new...and picked up a few gems for my collection back home:Sam Adams Triple Bock (been looking for for years)Sam Adams Double Chocolate Stout (also been looking for)Ommegang OmmegeddonDelirium Nocturnum and Noel (obv)Unibroue Terribleand others...