The Hideout

Well.. I just drove my girlfriend to the airport. She moved out to Cali with her family, and for the next 40 days I have no ****ing clue what I'm going to do with myself.
I think we know what you are going to do with yourself
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Well.. I just drove my girlfriend to the airport. She moved out to Cali with her family, and for the next 40 days I have no ****ing clue what I'm going to do with myself.
Listen to Coldplay? Oh, masturbation has already been covered. Sorry.
So you are moving out her in 40 days? Are you coming out before that?
OK...does the forum look different for everyone or did I hit a button or something?
Doesn't look different for me. That's because I switched back to FCP classic theme.Didn't you know? They re-did the look of the forum.I forgot, only cool people are able to obtain that information.
Doesn't look different for me. That's because I switched back to FCP classic theme.Didn't you know? They re-did the look of the forum.I forgot, only cool people are able to obtain that information.
Who told you?I figured it out.... no idea how I switched it.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeWon a little over $1600 last niight in a tourney. My first 4 figure win in 2 years. Cashed out $1200 and will grind it out with the rest. Perfect timing with Christams coming up. I will spend about $900 on Christmas and buy myself something for something in the $300 range as a reward for all off the hours I put into poker.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeWon a little over $1600 last niight in a tourney. My first 4 figure win in 2 years. Cashed out $1200 and will grind it out with the rest. Perfect timing with Christams coming up. I will spend about $900 on Christmas and buy myself something for something in the $300 range as a reward for all off the hours I put into poker.
Congrats !What about us....you selfish ass !
hehe that was if I won the sunday million. only i get a hooker this time(or an ipod touch, i havent decided yet)
This is unacceptable and unthinkable.I believe we had a contract that is both legally binding and morally constricting.You, sir, owe me 1 hooker.Now don't piss me off.... she doesn't have to be hot. Or even female... but a hooker she shall be and you shall pay for her.I want my damn hooker !
This is unacceptable and unthinkable.I believe we had a contract that is both legally binding and morally constricting.You, sir, owe me 1 hooker.Now don't piss me off.... she doesn't have to be hot. Or even female... but a hooker she shall be and you shall pay for her.I want my damn hooker !
You're doing it wrong.
Did they change the forum look again?new laptop for work = awesomevegas in 4 days = awesomer
Yea...go to the bottom and select "Old gray" and it will go back to the same lookWhere ya staying in Vegas?What's in the laptop?
Yea...go to the bottom and select "Old gray" and it will go back to the same lookWhere ya staying in Vegas?What's in the laptop?
I kinda like the new lookMGM GrandNo idea, I don't know much about computer specs, I just know how to use them. I know they loaded it up with Corel and a bunch of design programs for me to make marketing material for my job, other than that I just am loving the diesel screen and the clearness of it.
I kinda like the new lookMGM GrandNo idea, I don't know much about computer specs, I just know how to use them. I know they loaded it up with Corel and a bunch of design programs for me to make marketing material for my job, other than that I just am loving the diesel screen and the clearness of it.
I f you like cajun/creole food hit up Emerils Fishhouse at the MGM. Awesome never had a bad meal there
I f you like cajun/creole food hit up Emerils Fishhouse at the MGM. Awesome never had a bad meal there
Oooooooo... since I was already logged into my favorite joke account... let me just ... Grocery_Mony is my bitch !aHA !There, I said it.