• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Excerpt from DJ Gallo's weekly NFL roundup column3. Now I present the short play, "Daunte Culpepper Enters the Lions Huddle."Culpepper: "OK, guys, I'll be honest -- I don't really know any of the plays yet. So just tell me a play that usually works well for you guys and we'll do that."(silence)Culpepper: "Anyone? Quick, the play clock is running."(silence)Culpepper: "Come on! Something. Kevin, first thing that comes to mind?"Kevin Smith: "… we punt pretty well?"Culpepper: "OK. Let's run up the middle three times and run that."LOL

Not to nitpick but the one on the right seems to have an asscheek deformity or something. I mean, don't get me wrong I'd still stuff like it was the last thanksgiving turkey ever but there's some funny business goin on there.

where you staying in DC. congrats on the job.
Since that great thread with the link in it was closed by BOB.... you and I shall continue the conversations here:Mounties are real?I need to know these things since I'm Canadian now.
where you staying in DC. congrats on the job.
not quite there yet...waiting on some phone calls
Since that great thread with the link in it was closed by BOB.... you and I shall continue the conversations here:Mounties are real?I need to know these things since I'm Canadian now.
what thread?
yea thats are police force in many smaller cities. they only wear the mounty garb and ride horses for ceremonial purposes these days.
yea thats are police force in many smaller cities. they only wear the mounty garb and ride horses for ceremonial purposes these days.
That is friggin awesome,eh !What are some Canadianisms? Like when you call someone...do you say "I'll ring you"?I already learned the....I mean "our" National Anthem. Did you know it's only been the National Anthem since 1980?
That is friggin awesome,eh !What are some Canadianisms? Like when you call someone...do you say "I'll ring you"?I already learned the....I mean "our" National Anthem. Did you know it's only been the National Anthem since 1980?
No we have all the USA channels and stuff so we pretty much have the same vocabulary. "I will phone you later" or the little wiggers say" I will holla at you lata"
No we have all the USA channels and stuff so we pretty much have the same vocabulary. "I will phone you later" or the little wiggers say" I will holla at you lata"
No way... there's wiggers in the Great White North?Take off !