• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

If Nebraska loses I find myself depressed, football wise. I still watch the Chiefs, but its not the same. I bleed the Huskers.
2 of my buds (yes I have 2 friends) both played for Nebraska.... I can understand your pain.Fortunately for me, bleeding burnt orange, I haven't experienced that feeling much in the past decade. The Horns have won 10+ games every year since 2001.82 - 14 ...not bad. But... they still let me watch the Husker game with them.... if I keep my mouth shut. I thought the Huskers were going to win the VT game. Still 3-1 so maybe they have their act together again and can represent the Big XII properly.
I thought the Huskers were going to win the VT game. Still 3-1 so maybe they have their act together again and can represent the Big XII properly.
If this was Pelini's fifth year, as it should be, I guarentee you Nebraska not only wins that game, but dominates it. Unfortunately for all, Bill Callahan was given four years and Bo had to wait.

Time Warner Cable is pissing me right off. Got a dvr about a month ago and it has been nothing but problems. First box they gave me would skip big chunks during scheduled recordings so I drove across town to replace it yesterday and this box doesn't record at all. I tried to set up my recordings for the week and it said the disk was full, so I go into the list of recorded shows thinking they just forgot to erase it when the last poor shlub turned it in but noooooooooooo disk reads 0% full no shows recorded to delete. Here's the best part, I hop on the phone to "tech support" to log the error and she sends out a reboot signal (because that's all these techs know how to do). Now my cable box keeps hanging during the reboot phase and I can't watch ANYTHING. Of course they give me the ol' we can send out a tech between 8 and 12 or 1 and 5 BS so I explain to her that won't do, can't take off work simply because you ship out defective equipment then she tells me that they can send out a tech Friday evening. @$#$%^&*@I HATE TIME WARNER

Time Warner Cable is pissing me right off. Got a dvr about a month ago and it has been nothing but problems. First box they gave me would skip big chunks during scheduled recordings so I drove across town to replace it yesterday and this box doesn't record at all. I tried to set up my recordings for the week and it said the disk was full, so I go into the list of recorded shows thinking they just forgot to erase it when the last poor shlub turned it in but noooooooooooo disk reads 0% full no shows recorded to delete. Here's the best part, I hop on the phone to "tech support" to log the error and she sends out a reboot signal (because that's all these techs know how to do). Now my cable box keeps hanging during the reboot phase and I can't watch ANYTHING. Of course they give me the ol' we can send out a tech between 8 and 12 or 1 and 5 BS so I explain to her that won't do, can't take off work simply because you ship out defective equipment then she tells me that they can send out a tech Friday evening. @$#$%^&*@I HATE TIME WARNER
its all one big goddamn conspiracy, and everyones in on it.but yeah, we've had problems with TimeWarner bullshit, but my dad always handles it.
its all one big goddamn conspiracy, and everyones in on it.but yeah, we've had problems with TimeWarner bullshit, but my dad always handles it.
Ask him to make a call for me. These crap weasels are chaffing my rectum. She said she'd give me a two week discount (I was already supposed to have a month free according to the person that swapped out my gear on saturday) but I told her I wanted a free month because my time was worth something. "I don't have the authority to do that" Well get me someone that does because I ain't paying for this month period. Hooker.
That used to be too.Exactly the same stuff.Until AT&T U-Verse came to save me. Now everything works. AND..... now my 1 DVR works on ALL 5 TV's. How friggin cool is that?Time Warner sucks. Every time I would call support... I would get LaQuisha who you could tell couldn't get a damn about whatever issue I was having.

TILT!!! Just ran to 7/11 for a late night snack because I was to lazy to get groceries today and everything else is closed. So I get home and grab my stuff and while I am fumbling with my keys for the underground parking door I dropped my chilli cheese Nachos face down into the ground :club: so all I have now is a snickers bar

fumbling with your keys probably saved your life, who knows what those nachos were made of or how long that stuff's been sitting there. You really should hit a drive thru at that time of the night, the food still may not be the greatest for you, but at least you know it's freshly cooked.

TILT!!! Just ran to 7/11 for a late night snack because I was to lazy to get groceries today and everything else is closed. So I get home and grab my stuff and while I am fumbling with my keys for the underground parking door I dropped my chilli cheese Nachos face down into the ground :club: so all I have now is a snickers bar
That's Gods way of way saying "HEY! Stop eating so damn much!"