• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Yes, all that is true.
You know who really is a badass.... JimI mean... there's some things you just DON'T do and messing with Jim is one of them.For instance:You don't tug on superman's capeYou don't spit into the windYou don't pull the mask off that old lone rangerAnd you don't mess around with Jim
Front of Yahoo!:Whites Minority by 2042.Not if I can help it.
Dude... don't stop it.Free scholarships !Extra points on evaluations and job interviews!Something to blame all your woes on.You get to hate "the Man!"It's gonna be awesome.Of course you'll be 55 or so.... but it'll be great !
Dude... don't stop it.Free scholarships !Extra points on evaluations and job interviews!Something to blame all your woes on.You get to hate "the Man!"It's gonna be awesome.Of course you'll be 55 or so.... but it'll be great !
Well, TBH.. I don't think America will be near as powerful by 42.. So if our country is ran by blacks, mexicans, or whatever it really won't matter.Hopefully I'll be rich and won't care who runs the country as long as I get to live happily wealthy.
Hey Donk was your woman really weirded out that I offered to show you around NorCal? It's because you told her about my penis isn't it?
I don't know if "weirded out" is the right expression, I guess she's skeptical.You have to understand, she doesn't use the Internet that much, she doesn't understand how these forums work.. I think she figures that I just met you and know nothing about you...
I don't know if "weirded out" is the right expression, I guess she's skeptical.You have to understand, she doesn't use the Internet that much, she doesn't understand how these forums work.. I think she figures that I just met you and know nothing about you...
Yeah some people don't get it, some do. I met one of my first sexual experiences on the interwebs when I was 19. Back in W W II, I mean 1995. That is when chat rooms were first formed. The funny thing is, after that experience until FCP I rarely chatted on the internet, not really sure why. Maybe it was because I was in school and busy...... no wait I just remember why, 56K modem, that is why. Man it sucked waiting for 2 minutes to load a page.Anyway, some people view it like meeting at school or in a bar, some find it very strange. I am somewhere in the middle.
If we do come out and meet you,You should fill your car with weird sexual devices to freak her out.
You have no idea. I am already planning ways to screw with her.PM me a picture of her if you have it, so I know what I am dealing with, preferably nude.

when you get the picture of her, print it out & tape it to the head of an inflatable doll (woman or sheep, whichever you have handy). cut out the mouth hole. have that in the passenger seat when you meet them.

when you get the picture of her, print it out & tape it to the head of an inflatable doll (woman or sheep, whichever you have handy). cut out the mouth hole. have that in the passenger seat when you meet them.
Done and done!
Im watching 'Around the Horn' and Reali says, "You guys stick around, we're going deeper next."And I, of course, said aloud, "Thats what she said."JUST A LITTLE INFO FOR YA.
BA ZINGBA DUN CHEHEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOyou're so immature.

I got a pair of Bose over ear headphones on Monday and I highly recomend them. I have gone through 4 sets of headphones in the last couple years and nothing comes close in terms of sound quality and comfort. So if you can splurge next time you need a set do it.