The Hideout

Im pretty happy with Emma. I think its best to ride the obsession out.You welcome, friend. Heres the best of Hayden (at least the best of what I could find).
They're goot.. but I prefer the first one you gave me.. It just shows her beautiful facial features
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

They're goot.. but I prefer the first one you gave me.. It just shows her beautiful facial features
You just pissed down my back and told me its raining.
nice pichey uget your sweet sweet beautiful man ass into m my tv room
I cant. It wont work on my laptop and Dad has the home comp.Im fucked. Although I am looking into a new computer. This laptop is getting old (in computer terms).

And I said.....Hey pretty lady won't you give me a signI'd give anything to make you mine all mineI'll do your biddin' and be at your beck and callYeah I've never seen anyone lookin' so fineMan I gotta have herShe's a one-of-a-kindI'm goin' once, goin' twiceI'm sold to the lady in the second rowShe's an eight, she's a nine, she's a ten I knowShe's got ruby red lips blonde hair blue eyesAn' I'm about to bid my heart good-byyye

And I said.....Hey pretty lady won't you give me a signI'd give anything to make you mine all mineI'll do your biddin' and be at your beck and callYeah I've never seen anyone lookin' so fineMan I gotta have herShe's a one-of-a-kindI'm goin' once, goin' twiceI'm sold to the lady in the second rowShe's an eight, she's a nine, she's a ten I knowShe's got ruby red lips blonde hair blue eyesAn' I'm about to bid my heart good-byyye
Sometimes we dont understand us.
<3 JMM
Then complete this lyric, without google or listening to the song...She does her best to hold him, when his love comes to call, but his need for it controls him, and her back's against the wall...
And it's "so long girl, I'll see you"When it's time for him to goYou know the woman wants her cowboy like he wants his rodeo...Well it's bulls and blood It's dust and mud it's the roar of the sunday crowdIt's the white in the knuckles the gold in the buckle he'll win in the next go roundWell it's boots and chaps, it's cowboy hats and spurs and latigoIt's the ropes and the reins and the joys and the pains and they call the thingRODEOOOOOO--wah-WhoooooNigga please
And it's "so long girl, I'll see you"When it's time for him to goYou know the woman wants her cowboy like he wants his rodeo...Well it's bulls and blood It's dust and mud it's the roar of the sunday crowdIt's the white in the knuckles the gold in the buckle he'll win in the next go roundWell it's boots and chaps, it's cowboy hats and spurs and latigoIt's the ropes and the reins and the joys and the pains and they call the thingRODEOOOOOO--wah-WhoooooNigga please
I really want to give you a drunken high five right now.
For my investments class we have a $1 million portfolio to invest anyway we want to...What should I do with it all?
Diversify your bonds, nigga.But seriously. Invest in strong companies. Spread the money around. Dont put all your eggs in one basket. Shit like that.
Then complete this lyric, without google or listening to the song...She does her best to hold him, when his love comes to call, but his need for it controls him, and her back's against the wall...
You will be miiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeee