The Hideout

Why is that? Cause we proved the hotness of Portman?
awww lay off the guy. We should thank him for pulling away from 13 year olds in tank tops singing disney songs in front of webcams long enough to pop into the hideout. :club:
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

awww lay off the guy. We should thank him for pulling away from 13 year olds in tank tops singing disney songs in front of webcams long enough to pop into the hideout. :club:
Hey hey.. I haven't seen those yet.. whats the website?

OMG WE UNKILLED THE HIDEOUT!!!!

nights in a hotel. a couple hours of balancing the books & 3-5 hours of poker. it works for me.
nice, Ricker used to do this as a side job I think
i was in suited heaven last night at my sisters bd suprise party25 of her girlfriends ages 15-18lol
uhhhh, where was chrozzovision at this time???
Natalie Portman is not attractive..That is all
LIES.
pranks_mcdonalds_sign_installed01.jpg
wonderful
lol nice
what are all you homps up to tonight?
going to campus in a few minutes to get some work done for my senior project and a few other classes. Should be fun, hopefully back by midnight or so then trying to get to sleep.
i was in suited heaven last night at my sisters bd suprise party25 of her girlfriends ages 15-18lol
This is why I need to move out there so we can get that apartment.
what are all you homps up to tonight?
I knew that would catch on.
you get your sweet little butt onto chrozzo vision now, before I spank you
I cant. It wont work on my laptop and Dad has the home comp.Im fucked. Although I am looking into a new computer. This laptop is getting old (in computer terms).
WTF is a homp? I have a disturbing image of what it may be in my head, I just want to see how far off and therefore demented I am.
It was just a typo I made on the chrozzo vision chat. I was calling someone a homo and typed homp like three times by accident.
I cant. It wont work on my laptop and Dad has the home comp.Im fucked. Although I am looking into a new computer. This laptop is getting old (in computer terms).
Sigh...... Fine...Chris and I will just cry together.. naked.. with syrup.. and the notebook playing on the TV
It was just a typo I made on the chrozzo vision chat. I was calling someone a homo and typed homp like three times by accident.
I walked into chrozzovision apparently right after that... The unintentional humor is solid, I approve.
Spore is the name of the game you are thinking of. There is a great video of Robin Williams demoing it at E3 last year floating around the web.Edit - Opps didn't see your last post before I responded.
pfffffttSpore...Wait till you see my game, it's the future of gaming.People will bow to it.
Take shits like a normal person?(and Im going to find you a better avatar, thats just the first one I cam across. IT WILL BE PERFECT. Like mine.)
Can I pick a new one for you....PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take shits like a normal person?(and Im going to find you a better avatar, thats just the first one I cam across. IT WILL BE PERFECT. Like mine.)
Speaking of shits.. Ever since I started this new workout I'm going 3 times a day.. It's awesome because it's all schedueled too.. Right when I wake up.. Right when I get home from work.. Then at 6 P.M.
Can I pick a new one for you....PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can make a suggestion that I will assuredely ignore. GET TO IT.
Speaking of shits.. Ever since I started this new workout I'm going 3 times a day.. It's awesome because it's all schedueled too.. Right when I wake up.. Right when I get home from work.. Then at 6 P.M.
Im so jealous.
How about a good UNC logo?
Im pretty happy with Emma. I think its best to ride the obsession out.
This change in avatar has rejuvinated my will to live..Thank you Austin
You welcome, friend. Heres the best of Hayden (at least the best of what I could find).